Travel Agent booked my cruise with a new Latitude number

Mafe

Hi all,

I have booked a latitude insider offer through a TA last week. But they created, by mistake, a new latitude number for me at NCL.

The TA already requested to merge my two accounts, but this can take up to 28 days according to NCL Agent.

What will happen with my latitude bonus (50$ onboard credit + double points)? I think this only counts for existing customers and not for my new NCL account.

The NCL Agent told me that they can only help after the account merge. Should I cancel and rebook? Do you think they can fix it?

Regards

Mafe

Since we had not sailed for 16 years, I had lost my Latitudes number and we had moved three times. When I booked online with NCL, they assigned me a new one. When I called to get upgraded to Haven, she asked if this was our first cruise, I mentioned that my DW and I had sailed on the Sea 16 years before. She said "let me see if I can find your old numbers". I gave her all our old addresses in a different state and ten minutes later, she had us all merged.

As others have recommended, call NCL. They can get it done quick.

Hi,

I already called the german NCL hotline and they told me to wait the 28 days and call them again after I can see the merge in MyNCL :eek:

In the meanwhile I found a Latitudes mail adress for Europe. I hope they are willing to help.

It seems, that the NCL service in US is much better...

Regards

Mafe