Waitlist for early seating

SallyPilot

We have two cabins booked with a total of eight people sailing on September 23. We have confirmed late seating but are on waitlist for early seating because of our children. Is there any hope? Also, when do you usually here if you actually get what you were on the waitlist for. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We are also on the waitlist for early dining on the Horizon October 6th. There are 9 of us and everyone except 2 people are confirmed. My TA said she thought that it would be changed by the time we sail. Well, good old Carnival has almost 8 weeks to do or I will be visiting the maitre'd. Does anyone know the email for the maitre'd for the Horizon on that cruise?

Thanks, Elaine

I am also waitlisted for a cruise that's for February! There's always hope. They won't fill all of the seats right away because Platinum and above and FTTF will be guaranteed. Also, people may cancel their reservation all together. The sooner you put your name in, the better. Even then, there's still hope on the first day, talking to the Maitre D asap

We were on the Liberty about two weeks ago. We got late dining which is the one that does NOT work for us. I called to get on the wait list and I was told it was full. So, when we boarded, I went by the MDR and they changed me to Your Time Dining.

So, even if you don't get changed by the wait list, the Maitre D might be able to change you once you board.

It is a cruise. They want you to be happy.

I am also waitlisted for a cruise that's for February! There's always hope. They won't fill all of the seats right away because Platinum and above and FTTF will be guaranteed. Also, people may cancel their reservation all together. The sooner you put your name in, the better. Even then, there's still hope on the first day, talking to the Maitre D asap

Platinum and FTTF have priority in selecting dining times, only Diamond is guaranteed their selected MDR time.