spent 4 hours trying to upload dailies for epic

armstrong677

you are all welcome, still awaiting response from admin on how to post for everyone on here instead of emails, i hate to disappoint people for when this thread gets old and I then dont respond.

if any of you know how i can post them on here in this topic, PLEASE let me know.

I can see them, though they're sideways. Anyone who wants to read them can save to their own desktop and then rotate the images for easier reading. (I imagine you can double click on the images in a smartphone, too, and rotate the phone for easier reading.) Thanks for posting! I'm on this cruise in a couple of months, so this is good info to have. I didn't save my last dailies from this cruise and it's been several years, so I imagine a lot has changed.

Gray

My pictures also come out sideways when I upload from my computer. I use the Tapatalk app on my phone as a workaround to upload pics. Tapatalk is available on ipad as well. And as Solofriendly stated, anyone wishing to view the menus can save to their computer and rotate to view them.

can any of you see photos? i can only see text

I can see them on my phone using the Tapatalk app, but can't see them on my laptop.

For info, I just uploaded photos from my phone on another thread using the Tapatalk app and I can see those ones on my laptop.

uploaded using the app, but cant see them on my computer.

if they are no use in that format Ill not post the rest, will keep on looking for ways though

thanks

Received the dailies via my email.

Thanks again!

• 1 month later...
Palma shuttle still drops you off in the middle of nowhere so research before you go, lots of people selling garbage on the streets, be careful with your possessions

The Palma shuttle used to drop you off opposite the cathedral, doesn't it do that anymore?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

• 3 months later...