Star Class Allure August 26... Join me!

This was ok

66f94c7d7b79a2e0fff7fe5d1ad2db02.jpg

But this everyone ... omg .. to die for. I wasn’t sure I do should ask for a grilled cheese with it or ....

Funny, but in all seriousness, you could smell the Smokey flavor. And the white wine that offset it was so unbelievable.

I’m in heaven and we have three courses to go.

e986b8e9e8efeef100bcca4bb3c0c248.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow, great review so far. We’ve never done star class but I’m so tempted and by the end of your week I might cave. Leanna is my daughter’s name, you are the first I’ve “met” with same name. Have a great week!

Wow, great review so far. We’ve never done star class but I’m so tempted and by the end of your week I might cave. Leanna is my daughter’s name, you are the first I’ve “met” with same name. Have a great week!

The name is awesome!!! I meet so few people with my name! Glad you are enjoying as you would never regret the star class!

Andrew ... we have bottles for the chefs table .. come up!!!! Call us

I threw golf balls at your windows today. No one came out, but your stewards looked perplexed later when they cleaned the balcony. I did see you all this morning in the cabin when I was riding. Thankfully you were all decent. LOL.

Edit: I’m joking about one of those 2 points. Which one though? MMMM

I’m back!!! So first things first: desert at the chef’s table. It was delicious yet too much for me. I took mine back to the room.

340a9ffe4aceff97322f608dd325e196.jpg

628a58a3f0802a4ffca4cf44c97667b9.jpg

We had great table mates. One couple didn’t show, but the rest made for great company.

7002e0fddbcd5f87df02d98f1b5fcc84.jpg

Yep! I did ask them for permission to share pictures. No one is part of witness protection apparently.

Our dinner assistant was Boney. Amazing job!

The dinner was so nice that we offered up our room as the after party, which is where the wine bottles come into play.

We also managed to get to karaoke, Boleros and “da club”. That said, when Tuesday morning rolled around, there were multiple thoughts going through my mind, being most appropriately represented by sayings such as

“nothing good happens after midnight”

“Leave when the party is at its best”

“How old are you?” That last one was actually my mom ...

Anyway let’s say I spent the better part of a day drinking water and getting better. As a wise old Irish man once told me “look at it this way: your day can only get better...”

I got my book read and then we went to momma Mia. I really enjoyed it even if I have seen it before. Thereafter, we went to samba grill. It was just ok. It was a bit warm and the approach was interesting. Salad bar first and then they clear the table for the meat portion... but it is preplanned courses of 8 meats. When I used to travel to Brazil, I loved the dinners at these places, but they would have multiple waiters walking around, and one could choose their cut of meat, and at that combined with other foods. I don’t know... wasn’t my thing and wouldn’t pay for it.

We called up some others who Phillip has in his charge; they wanted to hang out and said they were bored. So the four of us went to love and marriage at 10:30. OMG! Funny! I highly recommend the show.

Today I went to the gym. It had maybe 20 people at 8:30. Assuming most people were off the ship and in Cozumel! We went to port for about an hour. Came back and had lunch in coastal kitchen. We then lounged by the pool and just got back. Ran into Lisa and Andrew - was great to be able to speak for a bit!

We have the comedy club at 7; chops at 8:30 and then maybe the 70s party.

Enjoying the view! Talk later!

2f0bb5e75a0b220be2b71329e8196ac5.jpg

I’m back!!! So first things first: desert at the chef’s table. It was delicious yet too much for me. I took mine back to the room.

340a9ffe4aceff97322f608dd325e196.jpg

628a58a3f0802a4ffca4cf44c97667b9.jpg

We had great table mates. One couple didn’t show, but the rest made for great company.

7002e0fddbcd5f87df02d98f1b5fcc84.jpg

Yep! I did ask them for permission to share pictures. No one is part of witness protection apparently.

Our dinner assistant was Boney. Amazing job!

The dinner was so nice that we offered up our room as the after party, which is where the wine bottles come into play.

We also managed to get to karaoke, Boleros and “da club”. That said, when Tuesday morning rolled around, there were multiple thoughts going through my mind, being most appropriately represented by sayings such as

“nothing good happens after midnight”

“Leave when the party is at its best”

“How old are you?” That last one was actually my mom ...

Anyway let’s say I spent the better part of a day drinking water and getting better. As a wise old Irish man once told me “look at it this way: your day can only get better...”

I got my book read and then we went to momma Mia. I really enjoyed it even if I have seen it before. Thereafter, we went to samba grill. It was just ok. It was a bit warm and the approach was interesting. Salad bar first and then they clear the table for the meat portion... but it is preplanned courses of 8 meats. When I used to travel to Brazil, I loved the dinners at these places, but they would have multiple waiters walking around, and one could choose their cut of meat, and at that combined with other foods. I don’t know... wasn’t my thing and wouldn’t pay for it.

We called up some others who Phillip has in his charge; they wanted to hang out and said they were bored. So the four of us went to love and marriage at 10:30. OMG! Funny! I highly recommend the show.

Today I went to the gym. It had maybe 20 people at 8:30. Assuming most people were off the ship and in Cozumel! We went to port for about an hour. Came back and had lunch in coastal kitchen. We then lounged by the pool and just got back. Ran into Lisa and Andrew - was great to be able to speak for a bit!

We have the comedy club at 7; chops at 8:30 and then maybe the 70s party.

Enjoying the view! Talk later!

2f0bb5e75a0b220be2b71329e8196ac5.jpg

If you see Boney again please tell him that little Sofia says HI!!! we saw Boney in the suite lounge CK often on our Aug 5-12 cruise on Allure. He treated our kids very well and made an effort to say hi to our 8 month old. He's the best. Also, great review! Keep it coming. One day we will travel via Star class....one day.....

I threw golf balls at your windows today. No one came out, but your stewards looked perplexed later when they cleaned the balcony. I did see you all this morning in the cabin when I was riding. Thankfully you were all decent. LOL.

Edit: I’m joking about one of those 2 points. Which one though? MMMM

Hmmmmm so you told me you could see us .... it today I found this? Lol!

a57b35b3fa8dc0512f6f3789fe47e52c.jpg

We are also in a Star Class suite on the TA. I have been in contact with our Genie from last December who is now on the Symphony. We are hoping to have her again! She has said to not worry about dining. I think this is one trip I will be grateful for having a Genie (not that I'm not thrilled to have one at any time :) )!

Thank you so much for your response, that’s good to know :) I guess we’ll hold off, but try to get an idea of what we want. Hope you get her again :) Just wasn’t sure since this cruise will be a bit different. We did the crossing on Harmony and it was crazy with the number of C&A members

Thank you so much for your response, that’s good to know :) I guess we’ll hold off, but try to get an idea of what we want. Hope you get her again :) Just wasn’t sure since this cruise will be a bit different. We did the crossing on Harmony and it was crazy with the number of C&A members

Hi Mitzi!

She said we will be fine. My thought is if there is something you want on a specific night at a specific time, let the genie know in your precruise correspondence. Happy planning and see you soon!

Amy