Thank you NCL Concierge Desk!

valleyvillage

Just got off the phone with the Concierge Desk, and I have to say I am impressed! I know that there have been posts indicating less than positive experiences, so I think it only fair to post about one that left me feeling good. I have some mobility issues, I'm a vegetarian, and had some reservations to make. Some were handled through email, promptly, and I wanted to double check about some of the others to see if I needed to use the Access Desk as well. They were happy to take care of all the issues. I did, indeed, feel very pampered. May all your experiences be positive ones, whenever possible!

From my experience, it's hit and miss whether or not things are actually in place when you board the ship. All of my requests have been simple - mattress topper on the bed, memory foam pillows, & clean out the minibar.

Be prepared to follow up and make your requests again when you make it to your stateroom. :D

From my experience, it's hit and miss whether or not things are actually in place when you board the ship. All of my requests have been simple - mattress topper on the bed, memory foam pillows, & clean out the minibar.

Be prepared to follow up and make your requests again when you make it to your stateroom. :D

Agreed. Shore-side concierge is great on the phone. Nothing is ever how I request in the room. I have a CPAP and always ask for distilled water, and always end up having to ask for it when I board.

Agreed. Shore-side concierge is great on the phone. Nothing is ever how I request in the room. I have a CPAP and always ask for distilled water, and always end up having to ask for it when I board.

I have a CPAP too, and the accessability desk ( accessdesk@ncl.com ) typically takes care of the distilled water. I guess you can ask the concierge too, though. ;p

I too have a cpap and called twice to make sure we had water and the extension cords. Even getting an email saying all good. Got to ship the water was there but no extension cords. A few hours later the bring a surge protector in:( They didn't have any extension cords???? We ended up with a 50 foot big orange construction type one where the metal housing case sat on our counter all week :confused: Note to self bring my own cord next time.

• 1 month later...

Do they charge for distilled water?