Carnival Dream - Live - Aug 26-Sep 2 - NOLA to Eastern Carib., Fun Times, Menus, etc

Saint Greg

I noticed the CC M&G isn’t in the Fun Times. We’ll see what it looks like. I bet a bunch of people forget. I don’t know what we ended up with but last I saw we had 54 signed up. I don’t really like it in the piano bar they did that on Breeze and it was setup where everyone is standing and you don’t want to do that for long. On freedom they had it in the bar on the other side of the comedy club and it was nice and comfortable with couches. We sat there and talked for awhile.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sea day brunch.

Hostess: “sharing table with otters this morning?”

Me: “no otters.”

So they put me in this table for four. Fine with me I don’t care.

Guy who seats me “it’s just you this morning?”

Me: “just me”

him: “just you alone?”

Me “that’s right”

him: “would you like a smaller table?”

Me: “I don’t care”

juice/water/coffee guy comes up “just you today?”

Me: “yes”

juice water coffee guy: “just you nobody else?”

Me: “that’s right”

So annoying

• Haha 1

96634be787783701e6bee2624f34edaf.jpg

What!?! No Eggs Benedict? I haven’t cruised since they switched over to Sea day Brunch. Please, please don’t tell me it’s really gone. [emoji24]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

What!?! No Eggs Benedict? I haven’t cruised since they switched over to Sea day Brunch. Please, please don’t tell me it’s really gone. [emoji24]

He only posted one side of the menu. The flip side has the starters, eggs (benedict, omelets, etc), sides and chef's favorites.

He only posted one side of the menu. The flip side has the starters, eggs (benedict, omelets, etc), sides and chef's favorites.

Whew! Meltdown adverted.

Really? I’ve never flipped the menu over I guess. I’ll post the other side tomorrow.

A couple of things I forgot to mention when it comes to the guys burger I had yesterday. I have read on threads recently people saying they have to wait forever and they can’t order off of the menu. That has never been my experience and it wasn’t yesterday either. I did have to wait about 5mins because they didn’t have any burgers cooked. But in 5-10 mins I had a burger fresh off the grill and fries fresh out of the fryer. I’ll wait a few mins for that any day. Also no problem getting my ringer as always.

Amazing how many people in the elevator lobby scream into the elevator “are y’all going up or down?” Like they don’t know there are these big light up arrows above the elevator doors.

This rotund gentleman just stepped in and hit that 4 button like he was mad at it.

Going down to 3 to apply my gift card to my account before the lines to remove gratuities start tonight.

Thanks for this live review! It has been fun and informative...we will be Dreamin for the first time on the western itinerary in 51 days...two questions - your first drink, a Funship, I have not seen on any of the menus...where did you get it...next, what ship tracker did you use for tracking the Triumph? Is it on the Hub app

Thanks for this live review! It has been fun and informative...we will be Dreamin for the first time on the western itinerary in 51 days...two questions - your first drink, a Funship, I have not seen on any of the menus...where did you get it...next, what ship tracker did you use for tracking the Triumph? Is it on the Hub app

You’re right. It’s not on the menu. But I think you can get a funship at any bar. I usually get them at the lobby bar. Think I’ll get one now actually.

I was using cruise mapper. I think ship mate also has one but it wasn’t loading.