Carnival Dream - Live - Aug 26-Sep 2 - NOLA to Eastern Carib., Fun Times, Menus, etc

Saint Greg

Our last Carnival cruise was probably actually our last!! After 20 plus sailings with Carnival...the TV selections were awful....and we do watch TV on a cruise...but will pass on CNN....Enjoying your review!!

If you cruise or vacation to watch TV... I feel for you. But to each his own.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you cruise or vacation to watch TV... I feel for you. But to each his own.

Victor you only have six posts in three years and one of them is to come on my review thread and tell people what they shouldn’t do on their vacation?

I asked for something spicy spicy and this is that. I saw her get a pepper out of a patron bottle in it and vodka. But yeah it burns your throat.

659bd182501371225cc0a1e4c1017b50.jpg

Yeah I get extra spicy bloody Marys and this is spicier than any of those.

Greg our team traded for Teddy Bridgewater today in case you hadn't heard. 3rd round next year.

Sent from my LG-H931 using Tapatalk

Also we get a 6th back. And if we don’t re-sign him we could get as high as a 3rd round comp pick for losing him.

8eada85a9129c59069e116790253a6af.png

So I hit the bathroom and these two guys are standing behind the door holding a conversation apparently. Guy gets hit in the face with the door and says “aw I’m sorry man.” I’m like you got hit in the face not me.

I’m keeping the pressure on these pizza people. Special order even if it means I have to have lots and lots of cheese on my pepperoni pizza. I won’t even be able to see the sauce because it’s going to be covered in cheese. But that’s the sacrifice I make for this review.

I’m not a fan of this pizza del capitano name though. I like pizza pirate so I can walk up and say “arrr matey...I’ll have me pizza with extra cheese or you’ll walk me plank!”

08c7604c3941d9b727d862da4a887fb5.png

3ff6caa0e87deb1c4cfe0b968aae907c.jpg

Good to see Elation. She was my first ship...and my first three cruises. That’s where I started cruising. That’s where I got hooked on cruising. Our paths haven’t crossed since she left New Orleans over 2 years ago.

21cde6007a806ff23d1494dace0dad9e.jpg

I am enjoying your review, mojitos are one of my favorite drinks and I have not seen them listed on the menus, I know they have the ting in the red frog, but I like the regular or flavored, I am sailing on the Breeze Journey cruise in November and the Dream in Feb, looking forward to trying some of the drinks from the alchemy bar. Thanks for any info. Enjoy your cruise.

For meals, I found I like eating in the specialty restaurants. One thing to remember is lots of people are always walking around. They have no clue if you are alone or with a group and just out on your own from your group. So unless someone is stalking you and always checking to see if your with someone or a group, they really have no clue. The times I traveled solo before, I always reminded myself of that and that helped with the awkwardness. Think everyone should go on a solo cruise. But will tell you some of the best folks to cruise with later on future cruises are people you meet on a ship that become cruise friends. Its much better than sailing with land friends and family that are not typically cruisers. They understand cruising better, you never have to keep checking that they are having a good time or hear them complain about ship stuff or the ship.
I fully agree with you. Never done a solo cruise but I have made great friends over the years on my cruise's. We are going on the Dream in May out of NOLA with one of my cruise friends and her hubby.

Love your review. Swaying more towards the cheers

Sent from my LG-H873 using Forums mobile app

I am enjoying your review, mojitos are one of my favorite drinks and I have not seen them listed on the menus, I know they have the ting in the red frog, but I like the regular or flavored, I am sailing on the Breeze Journey cruise in November and the Dream in Feb, looking forward to trying some of the drinks from the alchemy bar. Thanks for any info. Enjoy your cruise.

I don’t drink tequila so that may be part of it. I’ll get a picture of the tequila bar menu. I’m sure they have it.