Carnival Dream - Live - Aug 26-Sep 2 - NOLA to Eastern Carib., Fun Times, Menus, etc

Saint Greg

I am really enjoying your review!! Wish I'd started on it sooner, I'm on page 11 but wanted to ask by any chance have you been able to check out Amelia, the solo guitarist? She is awesome, met her on the Imagination earlier this year and watched her play every night. If you have a chance, I know it's your last day, could you tell her Buckett said hi? I would appreciate that so much, and also know it is a big favor so no worries if you aren't able. Ok back to page 11 LOL

Where is that? Sounds like something that would be in the atrium. When I’ve been there I’ve only seen violin players.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What a cool idea? Did you enjoy the tour? About how long was it? Thinking of doing this on our Pride cruise in Feb

Yeah I’d say it was 20 mins. The people I was in the tour with paid a tour company to take them to the free tour...haha. I left early when we were back in the gift shop and I felt it going to a sales pitch. But I think it’s worth doing.

Greg, I'm really enjoying your review. Have you ever been to the brewery in Grand Cayman?

Haven’t been to Grand Cayman yet. I’m going in 6 months on Vista.

Cozumel - Grand Cayman - Montego

Haven’t been to Grand Cayman or Montego yet...Cozumel? I get mail there.

I have had it with this everyday art auction mail

Crap. I’m done. I’m opting out.

946524b0e1ab5d6af6c2ba6735a6929c.jpg

969746bb4c85345d263b5b4465478521.jpg

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Excellent review! And I love the pics! Especially of all those great cocktails! I will need to remember some of them for my March cruise on the Breeze. My hubby loved the look of that pizza, after our past cruises on RCCL and NCL where the pizza was very poor quality.

Haven’t been to Grand Cayman yet. I’m going in 6 months on Vista.

Cozumel - Grand Cayman - Montego

Haven’t been to Grand Cayman or Montego yet...Cozumel? I get mail there.

Please do another LIVE review of that trip! We were going on Vista, same itinerary September 2019 and would love to get your perspective!

Great review by the way!

Loving your review!! Duct tape cracked me up. Every chance I get I'm checking for new posts (total work distraction and loving it).

You may have answered this and I missed it, but do you always travel solo?

Cruises yes. Land vacations no. Family members of mine that have been on cruises didn’t like them..and if I did go with them it would have to be when school is out. I’m really not interested in being on a boat with 1,000+ kids again. And I’m not sure I want to give up my freedom and having my own room. Those land vacations I’m always doing what other people want. Here I do everything I want when I want.

Woke up with another sore throat. Maybe it wasn’t that hot drink the other night. Maybe someone has gotten me sick. I try really hard to avoid it...I wash my hands a lot...i don’t trust the hand sanitizer. I try not to touch things other people touch...I don’t eat food that is just sitting out for the general public. No buffet, no toppings bar

but I see some disgusting things on this boat. Yesterday I saw a pool waiter sneeze and what he did is put two fingers in front of his nostrils...fingers from the hand he hands out drinks with. A guy at the dinner table next to mine last night was coughing uncontrollably. That time I went to the deli the lady in line in front of me coughed when she was at the front of the line but nice of her to not cough over the deli counter...she turned around and coughed on me.