It's been 10 years and I need info,please

tjcletzgo

Hello, I've been cruising Princess for the last 10 years but have booked a 7 day Canada/New England cruise with the Seranade.

I booked an ocean view cabin on Deck 4. Is that a good deck? Any good/bad cabins there?

How's the food? Main dining and buffet? What's good to eat?

How's the coffee? (Princess coffee SUCKS!)

Do they have anything like the International Cafe on Princess?

Premium coffee?

What are good for pay restaurant?

What's your favorite thing about RCCL?

Thanks so much for all your help and tips! :cool:

Nothing wrong with deck 4...you'll be good! The coffee in the WJ tastes as bad as Starbucks, IMO....the dining room coffee is MUCH better!

I don't like that the solarium on Radiance class ships is enclosed...can't tan under glass...but I do like that they have outdoor seating for the WJ. We don't do buffets except for lunch, but it's nice to be outside!

Love this class of ship. I was just on the Serenade in Feb and also on her last Feb too. Deck 4 is fine. That's where I was this last cruise. Actually it's great because you can slip down and be in the Centrum, which is where all the activity is happening, in a couple of seconds. I like being closer to the front elevators because they aren't used as much so you can get an elevator quickly.

The food was good. Didn't eat in the Dining Room much but the food in the specialty restaurants was excellent.

I have yet to get good coffee anywhere on the ship -- any ship! But that is also a matter of taste. Some like it strong, others weak, but I think the room service coffee is the best for my taste. And the Lattes in Latitudes is wonderful!

My favorite thing with RCL is the staff. Very rarely do I run across someone with a bad attitude. They are usually very helpful and do it all with a smile. Not all, but most.

Great ship, great crew. Over 200 nites on this class ship. Dinner food on Serenade in WindJammer(Buffet), is really good, lot of selection. Deck 4 is good location to action, Main Dining, getting on/off ship. Wouldn't want be too far forward if waves kick up. Enjoy!

Hello, I've been cruising Princess for the last 10 years but have booked a 7 day Canada/New England cruise with the Seranade.

I booked an ocean view cabin on Deck 4. Is that a good deck? Any good/bad cabins there?

How's the food? Main dining and buffet? What's good to eat?

How's the coffee? (Princess coffee SUCKS!)

Do they have anything like the International Cafe on Princess?

Premium coffee?

What are good for pay restaurant?

What's your favorite thing about RCCL?

Thanks so much for all your help and tips! :cool:

There is nothing better than RCI pizza

• 2 weeks later...

I have not been on Serenade of the Seas; however, if you'd like to converse with your fellow cruisers, who will be on the Serenade the same week as you, just click on the site below, find your specific cruise week, and fire away!!;)CHEERS!!:cool:

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=271

On most of the ships, I prefer Chops specialty restaurant for the peppered bacon appetizer!!;p If there is a Chops on the Serenade, that would be my first choice!