LIVE Suite Life Harmony Eastern September 15

Andy C

035c4c688def49791020b8e67aa9724d.jpg9ffef6a2e17c963dc89a9b544dcef8d9.jpg24b09646352820d821f2f6f35936e96a.jpgec8c19d5676b0f8ac6131cc80d16e4f3.jpg085cacde5f14f8d2605873218c59ed07.jpge0cf64302c475dc20d0cca6b9b04e974.jpg

Up in the suite lounge already. Sitting next to 3 pinnacle snobs - they already earned the title snob. I didn’t freely throw it out. Their entire discussion thus far is about how they should have their own lounge. The bar backs are setting up still and one of them DEMANDED a Pinot Grigio.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome, a let's hate on the Pinnacles thread. Good times.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Awesome, a let's hate on the Pinnacles thread. Good times.

Don’t see it that way at all. But now that you mentioned it, I am going to get specific going forward on the rude and entitled behavior we have observed from many of them.

Don’t see it that way at all. But now that you mentioned it, I am going to get specific going forward on the rude and entitled behavior we have observed from many of them.

I don’t see it that way either. Rude behavior regardless of status is just that, rude behavior.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Yes. All of them. We’ve encountered them before many times but my wife and I have found them extraordinarily ridiculous this time around. All of them. A few barking orders. We imagine the staff must detest them.

I'd add a thick coating of sugar for the staff when those snobs are around!;)

Like I said, good times. Looking forward to the evaluation

John, the very nice gentleman was wearing similar shorts to Magnum P.I., yesterday and today! Would that be him?

Probably not. He's a really nice guy. Gives buttons and pins to the crew

Yes. All of them. We’ve encountered them before many times but my wife and I have found them extraordinarily ridiculous this time around. All of them. A few barking orders. We imagine the staff must detest them.

Wait for the cruise in two weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

FYI, I paid $4300 for this suite for the 4 of us. Paid around the same price last year. At one point I could have had the Star Loft Suite on this same sailing for a total of $10k for the four of us. The $5,700 difference did not make sense to me. And don't get me started on the quotes I got from NextCruise last September for this cruise - $12k for the same GS I am in now.

Who do you book with to get those prices.