LIVE Suite Life Harmony Eastern September 15

Andy C

We like Celebrity too. Been on Solstice, Equinox and Reflection. All of their ships are very, very TIRED.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Andy: As I read your review I can’t help but to chuckle because you come across as pretentious and entitled as the Pinnacles you mocked earlier in this thread. I’m sorry to hear you’re experiencing such hardships aboard the “Applebee’s Of The Seas”. :rolleyes:

I don’t mind critical reviews at all; in fact, I believe them to be extremely beneficial to the community and, at times, help effectuate positive change. In this case, though, you just come across as insufferable.

• Haha 1

Andy: As I read your review I can’t help but to chuckle because you come across as pretentious and entitled as the Pinnacles you mocked earlier in this thread. I’m sorry to hear you’re experiencing such hardships aboard the “Applebee’s Of The Seas”. :rolleyes:

I don’t mind critical reviews at all; in fact, I believe them to be extremely beneficial to the community and, at times, help effectuate positive change. In this case, though, you just come across as insufferable.

I don't see him as being insufferable at all, your comment struck me as odd. We had similar impressions on Harmony last December, although our stateroom attendants were top notch as was Captain Gus. Harmony is a beautiful ship but in comparison to Oasis and Allure little things here and there seemed lacking. The sorts of things that we know Royal is capable of doing much better. And as far as the Pinnacles, well they aren't the only ones who are rude but when they wear the pin it kind of draws attention, a different kind of attention than someone who is clearly a cruise novice.

I am happy that they replaced the chair. I expected to see worn carpets and furniture on Oasis but not on Harmony.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

0162ed97e1241cd36b6d0b14a45e8171.jpgff59f481557093d2c5f6dcc0a256aa41.jpg

A great option for those with kids and mobility issues. We took the port provided golf cart to where you purchase $7 round trip ferry tickets. Kids under 3 are free. Several of the storefronts have not recovered from the hurricane. As always the islanders are happy to have us as tourism is their main source of income.

b48344e2232f74c785f3c28967d18d6f.jpg

I didn’t want to be petty and take photos of the mold spores growing around my tub in the suite that only a few weeks ago families probably spent $10k+ for but since I’m insufferable here you go.

0162ed97e1241cd36b6d0b14a45e8171.jpgff59f481557093d2c5f6dcc0a256aa41.jpg

A great option for those with kids and mobility issues. We took the port provided golf cart to where you purchase $7 round trip ferry tickets. Kids under 3 are free. Several of the storefronts have not recovered from the hurricane. As always the islanders are happy to have us as tourism is their main source of income.

What port?

It seems the Pinnacles aren't the only RUDE ONES!:rolleyes: Yes, he's entitled to voice his observations & experiences.

If you don’t want a busy Suite Lounge and CK, don’t sail in the off season. We sailed in April twice, Allure and Harmony. Less than 10 P’s on those cruises. Harmony had 7.

The off season is when many D+ and P sail.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Actually it’s not that busy. I don’t think there is an issue this week with reservations. We’ve seen plenty of availability.

d6db739ffe4a592d47d2797b00447d6a.jpg

They did us a solid in CK today - like they do all the time. The boys are napping after a morning on the beach and they prepared us a nice lunch to go and insisted I take the whole bottle of wine.

b48344e2232f74c785f3c28967d18d6f.jpg

I didn’t want to be petty and take photos of the mold spores growing around my tub in the suite that only a few weeks ago families probably spent $10k+ for but since I’m insufferable here you go.

wow, should not be happening.....when we sailed last year 12/17 our OS was fine, CK service was great....we are sailing this 12/18 in the same OS...( price $5703 for 3).....I hope things get corrected due to your feedback to RCI...thanks for sharing and taking me along

Unfortunately the lunch from CK today was lacking. Lacking in flavor. Lacking in salt. Just not good. We ordered the wedge salad, beet salad, chicken dish and chicken sandwich.

Salt ... dropped salt from my intake a long time ago.

Just curious what activities are your children participating in? Do they go to the Adventure club? If so, how do they like it.

None. The little one is 2. Not interested in leaving him with crying babies. The 3 year old wants to be with us.

Salt ... dropped salt from my intake a long time ago.

Funny. My wife prefers to eat with low sodium and my mother in law is a low sodium proponent and it was my wife who mentioned that her chicken and vegetables lacked salt! Frankly except for the wedge it all tasted like airline food.

Funny. My wife prefers to eat with low sodium and my mother in law is a low sodium proponent and it was my wife who mentioned that her chicken and vegetables lacked salt! Frankly except for the wedge it all tasted like airline food.

Except for Fruits and Veggies, most all meat is frozen for safety. I have never thought previously frozen food tastes near as good as fresh never frozen food.

We have never been on this ship but were on the Allure and Oasis in grand suites and above. On those ships the wine, beer, and soda was complimentary in the suite lounge from 11am to 11pm. Also there was deserved seating for sky class in the main theatre. Read a blog that said this was not the practice on the Harmony.

We are on the November 3, 2018 sailing on the Harmony in a grand suite. Can anyone confirm if in the suite lounge the wine, beer, water and soda is complimentary from 11am to 11pm and if there is reserved seating in the main theatre for sky class?

We have never been on this ship but were on the Allure and Oasis in grand suites and above. On those ships the wine, beer, and soda was complimentary in the suite lounge from 11am to 11pm. Also there was deserved seating for sky class in the main theatre. Read a blog that said this was not the practice on the Harmony.

We are on the November 3, 2018 sailing on the Harmony in a grand suite. Can anyone confirm if in the suite lounge the wine, beer, water and soda is complimentary from 11am to 11pm and if there is reserved seating in the main theatre for sky class?

As always, we have the drink package. I will ask about wine and beer from 11 to 11 and get back to you shortly.

Have not been to main theatre yet. We did have reserved seating for Fine Line though. Pinnacles have deserved seating.

As always, we have the drink package. I will ask about wine and beer from 11 to 11 and get back to you shortly.

Have not been to main theatre yet. We did have reserved seating for Fine Line though. Pinnacles have deserved seating.

You really can't help yourself, can you. [emoji6]

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk