Freestyle and cups

Peewee14

Hi

I did do a search but couldn't find an answer!

Never used the freestyle machines before, I have a refreshment package. Do you need to use the cup they give you or can you use any glass?

Just wondering if I am going to have to carry the cup around with me all the time?

Chip in the base of the cup activates the Freestyle machine. There is an internet video of how to break that out of the cup so you can carry it with your cruise card instead of the carrying the cup. Bars are everywhere and the Freestyle machines are only in a few places. The ones in the Windjammer are hard to get to when it isn't open.

on our most recent RCL cruise, by mid cruise (7 day OASIS) the selection in the Freestyle machines began to dwindle. By the last full day of the cruise I couldn't find one with anything but plain or soda water!!!!!

Fortunately you could go to any bar and get 'standard' choices there and typically diet coke is as fancy as I get.

Chip in the base of the cup activates the Freestyle machine. There is an internet video of how to break that out of the cup so you can carry it with your cruise card instead of the carrying the cup. Bars are everywhere and the Freestyle machines are only in a few places. The ones in the Windjammer are hard to get to when it isn't open.

I am now convinced there’s a “hack” out there for everything.;)