Any Grappa drinkers?

woozlebear

My husband was born in Croatia near Venice. He loves Grappa and has enjoyed in Ensemble Lounge and Tuscan

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Wow! Grappa on board! Never seen it in Michael's Club: a request is forming in my head...

Also, I love Genever (original gin from Netherlands, not to be confused with dry gin) and yearn for that to be on board... Oh, I dream...

I'm a big fan of any Aqua Vitae and haven't found anything consistently on board. When notified in advance the Michael's club concierge can try to source something if you are RS or PH (We had one lovely gentlemen find Punt e mes for us when warned in advance - an Amaro, not an aqua vit,) You might find the odd bottle of something more basic. Never seen Genevre!

I'm a big fan of any Aqua Vitae and haven't found anything consistently on board. When notified in advance the Michael's club concierge can try to source something if you are RS or PH (We had one lovely gentlemen find Punt e mes for us when warned in advance - an Amaro, not an aqua vit,) You might find the odd bottle of something more basic. Never seen Genevre!

Punt e Mes is a vermouth, not an amaro. ;)