Size of whirlpool tubs in suite

Harleytexascruiser

ok all the previous suite cruisers I have a question for y’all. I have an ocean view suite on the Freedom this December and I’m wondering how big is the whirlpool tub in the bathroom?

Is it large enough for two people? Just asking for a friend ( cough cough ):halo:

Depends on the size of the two people

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I've had one of the suites with a hot tub twice, and enjoyed the tub both times. That said, it's pretty noisy when the bubbles are turned on, and the electric bathroom lights don't exactly lend themselves to a relaxing experience. Consider bringing a Battery Flickering Candle Thing if you wanna use the tub frequently. (We have one that takes AAA batteries which last seemingly forever.) Or download a candle app for your phone :-P

I've had one of the suites with a hot tub twice, and enjoyed the tub both times. That said, it's pretty noisy when the bubbles are turned on, and the electric bathroom lights don't exactly lend themselves to a relaxing experience. Consider bringing a Battery Flickering Candle Thing if you wanna use the tub frequently. (We have one that takes AAA batteries which last seemingly forever.) Or download a candle app for your phone :-P

Ok I wasn’t planning on getting married on the cruise lol. But I’m sure that would be very romantic except apparently you have to be a contortionist to get 2 regular sized people in the tub with sliding doors and a very narrow and small tub. But hey we love a challenge, so if the ship is rockin don’t come a ...... well you know.

ok i wasn’t planning on getting married on the cruise lol. But i’m sure that would be very romantic except apparently you have to be a contortionist to get 2 regular sized people in the tub with sliding doors and a very narrow and small tub. But hey we love a challenge, so if the ship is rockin don’t come a ...... Well you know.

lol