Bottled Water Confiscated in Miami

7 minutes ago, brandy3415 said:

I recommend requesting a low sodium diet.  They did an especially great job on my last cruise recently.  You would be surprised how many people need this on cruises!

Fine if you want to go that route. Some people simply want to try what looks good to them. It is a vacation and they indulge a bit. For them it is diuretics.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, davekathy said:

I have nothing to prove and IMO I believe your assumption is wrong. I stand behind my original post that the water is the same. You are claiming it's different. Please provide your source. 

It makes sense that all of the ships drinking water would come from one source.  The only thing I know is that the taste is very different, on the cruises I've been on, when comparing the stateroom versus the food and beverage locations throughout the ship.  Neither one of them tastes salty though, but my taste buds probably aren't tuned into it all that well.

Dan

30 minutes ago, The Fun Researcher said:

It makes sense that all of the ships drinking water would come from one source.  The only thing I know is that the taste is very different, on the cruises I've been on, when comparing the stateroom versus the food and beverage locations throughout the ship.  Neither one of them tastes salty though, but my taste buds probably aren't tuned into it all that well.

Dan

I agree that the ships water doesn't taste salty. If we have the BP we will always drink bottled water. If not we drink the ships water. I believe we can agree that taste is subjective. 

1 hour ago, chengkp75 said:

See my post #69 as to why the water in the cabin sink may taste differently than that from the dining venues.

Thanks for mentioning that. Somehow I did miss your post. The carbon filters make total sense not only for the chlorine and they do remove off odors and taste as well.

Dan

• Thanks 1