How much does 15day SDP costs?

fstuff1

Pricing stops at 14day sdp: https://www.ncl.com/onboard-packages/dining-packages

im taking a 15day plus 7day back to back (gty inside).

i have combined $550 in obc for both cruises so i might buy a 15+ day sdp. i'll pay the extra $10 and buy while on board so i can use the obc to pay for it.  (im gambling that i can carry unused sdp over to the 7day cruise.)

i can extrapolate that 15day is $209. But could it be a few $ cheaper? (like 8day sdp only went up $10 instead of $15 over 7day)

anyone have knowledge of this?

Edited by fstuff1

In my experience (admittedly a while since I've done a B2B) it depends on if your B2B is one booking (i.e. you booked a 15-day cruise) or two separate bookings. If it is the former then everything should be based on the entire 15-day cruise. If it's the later then perqs from the first leg end when that sailing ends and perqs for the second leg then kick in.

1 hour ago, cdnsteelman said:

In my experience (admittedly a while since I've done a B2B) it depends on if your B2B is one booking (i.e. you booked a 15-day cruise) or two separate bookings. If it is the former then everything should be based on the entire 15-day cruise.

If it's the later then perks from the first leg end when that sailing ends and perqs for the second leg then kick in.

2 minutes ago, zqvol said:

If you are booked on two reservations you will not be able to carry the SDP over.

interesting.. i've booked back to back on same day but it's 2 reservations because ncl couldnt get me the same cabin.

i didnt spend a dime on the 2nd cruise and the obc on the 2nd cruise was applied to what i owed on the 1st cruise.

but i guess the bill carrying over to the 2nd cruise is different than perks carrying over to the 2nd cruise?

3 hours ago, fstuff1 said:

interesting.. i've booked back to back on same day but it's 2 reservations because ncl couldnt get me the same cabin.

i didnt spend a dime on the 2nd cruise and the obc on the 2nd cruise was applied to what i owed on the 1st cruise.

but i guess the bill carrying over to the 2nd cruise is different than perks carrying over to the 2nd cruise?

All you can do is call and make the case that you'd like it treated as a single booking so all your perqs last the entire 15 days. It may make their heads explode or it may be so common that there's an easy fix in the NCL system. Let us know what you find out.

9 minutes ago, cdnsteelman said:

All you can do is call and make the case that you'd like it treated as a single booking so all your perqs last the entire 15 days. It may make their heads explode or it may be so common that there's an easy fix in the NCL system. Let us know what you find out.

This post made me chuckle...spot on too...