48 hrs prior to cruise

mringenoldus

49 minutes ago, mringenoldus said:

Has anyone ever been granted their bid upgrade at the 48 hour mark? Or at this point does everyone receive an email that their bid wasn’t accepted?

Thanks!

Also interested in this. And if you did multiple bids are you sent multiple not accepted emails? I've heard you will see a charge hit your CC before an acceptance email comes. Anyone have that happen? 

11 minutes ago, StormiB said:

Also interested in this. And if you did multiple bids are you sent multiple not accepted emails? I've heard you will see a charge hit your CC before an acceptance email comes. Anyone have that happen? 

From my own experience, the charge hits the CC and the acceptance email come almost at the same time. I saw the CC charge first due to push alerts on my phone, and when I went to check my email, sure enough it was there.

Your mileage may vary due to your CC issuer, your email provider, and your device of choice for reading email. 

If you see the charge hit your CC, though, you got the upgrade.

My upgrade processed six days before sailing. We sailed on a Sunday, and my notification was the Monday prior.

Edited by dcipjr

8 minutes ago, mringenoldus said:

Thanks! I’ve just received 2 emails saying we did not get upgrades for either of my kids’ bookings - oh well! One had two requests but I’m not really hopeful

When is your cruise? Is it coming up or far out? 

9 minutes ago, PRgymnast said:

But does the page change from "pending" to "declined"?  I keep checking the offer details page and all of my bids still say "pending".  I am 30 days out though. 

30 Days out you are still live - so still pending.

Last cruise was first with bids. Ours was accepted early, I found out when I went to MyNCL page to check excursions and saw that room had changed. 

we have a bid in for our Nov. 25 Escape and that's where I check now, since I can then just go to plan everything else.