NCL adjoining rooms

Ang16430

Is there a possibility to have adjoining rooms that one is a balcony and the other is either a ocean view or an inside? Looking to travel with my family (my husband, our two small children and my husbands mother) and if we have adjoining rooms and one isn’t a balcony that is fine with us as that room would be my mother in laws and our oldests room.

10 minutes ago, Ang16430 said:

Is there a possibility to have adjoining rooms that one is a balcony and the other is either a ocean view or an inside? Looking to travel with my family (my husband, our two small children and my husbands mother) and if we have adjoining rooms and one isn’t a balcony that is fine with us as that room would be my mother in laws and our oldests room.

You would likely get more responses if you post this on the dedicated NCL forum: https://boards.cruisecritic.com/forum/64-norwegian-cruise-line/

2 hours ago, Ang16430 said:

Also, a little clarification:

Adjoining - rooms next door to each other or across the hall from each other with no interior connecting door.

Connecting - rooms next door to each other with an interior connecting door.

There aren't many verandah/oceanview connecting or adjoining rooms on cruise ships (certainly no verandah/interior ones).

5 minutes ago, Shmoo here said:

Adjoining - rooms next door to each other or across the hall from each other with no interior connecting door.

There aren't many verandah/oceanview connecting or adjoining rooms on cruise ships (certainly no verandah/interior ones).

Sorry, I was corrected by someone else in multiple places when I said connecting and they told me adjoining is the door in between. Guess I was right in the first place😂

3 hours ago, Shmoo here said:

You are incorrect.  Carnival's Spirit class have a balcony cabin connecting to an inside on each ship, stwo each on decks ,6,7. all the way forward.  Total of six per ship.  EM

Edited by Essiesmom

13 minutes ago, Essiesmom said:

You are incorrect.  Carnival's Spirit class have a balcony cabin connecting to an inside on each ship, stwo each on decks ,6,7. all the way forward.  Total of six per ship.  EM

How does that work?  Does the passageway not connect from port to starboard side on those decks? 

Recommend spending an hour or two perusing cruisedeckplans.com -- can't see too much of room pics as a guest but they have various prices of membership for that. You can see deckplans and switch between levels and ships easier than on many cruiselines own websites. Once you've found something that looks promising, do check the line's website in case of changes made since  the CDP's was uploaded.

@Schmoo -- here is a snip showing Deck 6 on the C.Spirit -- the little wedge is the connecting door. DNK what the gray area could be! 

snip.JPG