P&O drink prices

I am boarding Pacific Aria next Friday with a group of friends, one of our group 

is wondering what P&O charge for alcoholic drinks.Anyone have current prices

or a rough estimate.

Bottles of beer

Spirits

Cocktails

Glasses of wine

Thanks Peter

Edited by Grove family

4 hours ago, Grove family said:

I am boarding Pacific Aria next Friday with a group of friends, one of our group 

is wondering what P&O charge for alcoholic drinks.Anyone have current prices

or a rough estimate.

Bottles of beer

Spirits

Cocktails

Glasses of wine

Thanks Peter

I think I remember a glass of wine is $9.95  a bottle is from $27 (Hardys)   I believe the beer is a similar price but you can get a bucket of 6 for 5  cocktails start at $12 and go up to $17    I do not know about spirits sorry

On our April 2018 cruz this year on Aria, a glass of Bundy rum and coke in a tall glass was $8.50, on Pacific Explorer over the last 16 days , a glass of Bundy and coke was $9.00,    cocktails start at $12 , a can of VB was about $6.00 I think.

Good they have Bulmers Cider on tap, way to go. Not bad prices.  Pity I am not a P&O Australia fan. OK OK, call Uncle Les a snob, I am not really, just a middle class bogan.:classic_ohmy:

Edited by NSWP

9 hours ago, NSWP said:

Good they have Bulmers Cider on tap, way to go. Not bad prices.  Pity I am not a P&O Australia fan. OK OK, call Uncle Les a snob, I am not really, just a middle class bogan.:classic_ohmy:

I know you can’t be a real snob, Uncle Les, because I am and I’ve never seen you at the meetings. :classic_biggrin:

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Toryhere said:

I know you can’t be a real snob, Uncle Les, because I am and I’ve never seen you at the meetings. :classic_biggrin:

I go to some meetings and you will be surprised what people can be snobby about, I am not sure I want to hang out with these people:classic_tongue: