Change in Time on Posts

travelnap

Hello, I have a question in regards to the time stamp that shows up on posts.  I noticed that there is a pretty good difference in the time stamp on posts versus what time you actually post since the conversion by CC.  There used to maybe be an hour difference but now it is at least 6 hours different.  Did CC switch the posting time to GMT or something like that, or is this something I need to change in my settings on CC.  Has anyone else noticed this?  I would appreciate any input.  I probably wouldn't have noticed but I had some evening posts show up at like 2 in the morning and trust me, I am not posting to CC at that time.  I am sound asleep.  Thanks.

It doesn't happen to me so I can't try to figure it out for you. I do suggest that you check your settings because that is a user controlled option, and it is most likely due to the switch from Standard Time to Daylight Saving Time.

2 hours ago, zqvol said:

It doesn't happen to me so I can't try to figure it out for you. I do suggest that you check your settings because that is a user controlled option, and it is most likely due to the switch from Standard Time to Daylight Saving Time.

I could not find any settings that I could change.  Do you know where to find the change settings for the clock on CC.  The time was off before the switch from daylight savings time, so I don't think that is the issue.  I would appreciate any help that you can give me.