Carnival Mastercard, onboard credit

lele100

On 11/14/2018 at 10:21 AM, lele100 said:

I just redeemed on board credit from my carnival mastercard,  does it display anywhere on my documents or on my cruise manager page?

Thanks

for future reference: you can purchase a $100 Carnival gift card for 10,000 points and use that instead of using 12,500 points for $100 of OBC, you save 2,500 points! That is what I did for our upcoming cruise!

15 hours ago, calbred01 said:

for future reference: you can purchase a $100 Carnival gift card for 10,000 points and use that instead of using 12,500 points for $100 of OBC, you save 2,500 points! That is what I did for our upcoming cruise!

Yes, I saw that, however I purchased $200, so it cost me 20,000 points and it equalled out to the same as purchasing 2 $100 gift cards

On 11/16/2018 at 6:24 AM, lele100 said:

Yes, I saw that, however I purchased $200, so it cost me 20,000 points and it equalled out to the same as purchasing 2 $100 gift cards

I did not know that, I stand corrected! But I actually just found this out even though I also bought $200 obc on our last cruise (2 years ago). This time I only bought $100 and did not see that I could save points until I was checking it out (good thing I did not buy the obc yet)