Resort Excursion in Roatan advice please

Goes211

Looking for any advice or a review on this RC excursion. "All-Inclusive Mayan Princess Beach Resort"  We sail next week on Allure and have cruised many times with RC but this is our first time in Roatan and not sure what we are going to do? The price is $129.00 CND each but includes lunch and unlimited drinks.? Worth it? or No? Thanks 

Way too pricey.  West Bay is lovely though.  Mayan Princess is ok and right there in the middle of it.  I'm assuming that includes your transfers.  Next door is Bananarama Resort and you can book directly with them for a LOT less money.  Have fun - Roatan is beautiful.

• Like 1

That seems crazy high to me. I don't usually book through the ship though. Just google beach clubs on West End . There are quite a few. banana Rama is very popular. We really enjoy Little French Key. its very nice.

6 hours ago, marty1950 said:

There is a beautiful beach and swimming area right off the ship. No need to pay for an excursion.

This is sorta true if you sail on a Carnival Corp. ship and dock at Mahogany Bay, but the OP seems to be on Royal Caribbean....Coxen Hole isn't so great.  A taxi ride to West Bay Beach is reasonable and the beach is way better than Mahogany Bay...by several orders of magnitudel