oasis lobster night western itinerary

11 minutes ago, cruisinrealtor said:

Does anyone know when lobster night is?  Can you get it in coastal kitchen or only in MDR?

When we went to CK on the night that the "free" lobster was being served in the MDR, they mentioned we could also have the MDR lobster if we liked.

7 hours ago, John&LaLa said:

It will be on 2nd formal night.

This was what we thought originally but after the previous poster said night 6 I looked at the cruise planner app and it doesn't show a menu for day 5(sea day) but shows lobster on the menu for day 6.  So hoping we are all correct and it is Day 5 - I know it's not the best lobster but is always a nice treat.

53 minutes ago, DVC4US said:

This was what we thought originally but after the previous poster said night 6 I looked at the cruise planner app and it doesn't show a menu for day 5(sea day) but shows lobster on the menu for day 6.  So hoping we are all correct and it is Day 5 - I know it's not the best lobster but is always a nice treat.

I'm on an upcoming western cruise on Oasis. The menus are all messed up in the app for me. They have the first MDR lunch menu on Day 3 which is Labadee and nothing on Day 2 which is our first sea day, etc etc. It looks like it's the Eastern itinerary instead. I did the Western on Oasis last year and lobster was on the 2nd formal which is the second sea day which is Day 5. 

A lot of the activities are currently wrong too, unless the captain is a night owl and enjoys doing Q&A at midnight!

• Like 1