Cost of drinks - on UK booking for Med on Seaview

Leekaz

I apologise if this has already been asked, but I could only find USA site info on drinks threads on here. 

I havent purchased drinks packages yet for Seaview  next June , but I will do. In the ‘easy’ package does this cover drinks up to value of 6€? If so, does anyone have menus/lists of what these drinks actually are?

I’m thinking that basic cocktails probably will be above 6€ - any ideas? 

I only drink fizz, red wine and cocktails! 🙈🙈

10 minutes ago, Leekaz said:

I apologise if this has already been asked, but I could only find USA site info on drinks threads on here. 

I havent purchased drinks packages yet for Seaview  next June , but I will do. In the ‘easy’ package does this cover drinks up to value of 6€? If so, does anyone have menus/lists of what these drinks actually are?

There are various threads on drinks packages, all springing up in the past 10 days or so, as MSC have increased considerably the cost of packages. We are not too bothered re alcohol but, from what I have read on these threads there would be no cocktails available with 'easy' and very limited, if any wine choice. Some have suggested mocktails on this package, along with the spirit(s) required to DIY to a cocktail.......!

I have seen an Easy menu for the Med, if I can find it will post it for you, like USA one there are 10 cocktails listed though 4 are things like G&T, Rum and Coke, Whisky and Coke and one other of what I don't consider to be a cocktail, so 6 actual cocktails.

33 minutes ago, hamrag said:

There are various threads on drinks packages, all springing up in the past 10 days or so, as MSC have increased considerably the cost of packages. We are not too bothered re alcohol but, from what I have read on these threads there would be no cocktails available with 'easy' and very limited, if any wine choice. Some have suggested mocktails on this package, along with the spirit(s) required to DIY to a cocktail.......!

Thanks. I’ve been going through them all for days but it seemed to be more USA pricing and people who have previously booked packages. It’s all very confusing eh? Thanks for your help hamrag

7 minutes ago, sidari said:

I have seen an Easy menu for the Med, if I can find it will post it for you, like USA one there are 10 cocktails listed though 4 are things like G&T, Rum and Coke, Whisky and Coke and one other of what I don't consider to be a cocktail, so 6 actual cocktails.

Oh fab, thanks so much Sidari! I didn’t notice that. Fingers crossed there’s a pina colada on it! 😂👍🏼🍍 

5 minutes ago, sidari said:

This is what someone posted on an MSC UK facebook page. It does say .com.au so could be for Australia, still looking for the other one.

No automatic alt text available.

Thanks Sidari! Also found this one but it’s carribean. I imagine the European one will just be a variation of Australia/Caribbean one. 👎🏼Boo no pina coladas!

CA9AED55-C539-4200-BCB1-60B37DB321AF.png

My booking now has pricing attached.

PP is £51 pp/pd

Kids version (to 17yrs) is £13pp/pd

Over 11 days its £1265.00

You would love to say gelato & shakes are to be included!

But the drinks are improved & it is a 'DRINKS package' so I'm trying to say 'OK' lets stop moaning & get on with it!

15 hours ago, Leekaz said:

we are also trying to book the old package again, (our TA knew nothing about the situation so they are contacting MSC then getting back to us ) we have just returned from Seaview having had the old package PIna Coladas were lovely however a BBC was even better mmmmmmmm

• Like 1

2 hours ago, glittergal1 said:

we are also trying to book the old package again, (our TA knew nothing about the situation so they are contacting MSC then getting back to us ) we have just returned from Seaview having had the old package PIna Coladas were lovely however a BBC was even better mmmmmmmm

Delighted to hear that the pina coladas in Seaview were delicious!! 👍🏼 Will keep in mind the BBC ones! 🍹 

4 hours ago, glittergal1 said:

Aha! Will you be posting any reviews of the lovely Seaview?

Be lovely to hear.

On 11/20/2018 at 6:18 PM, Leekaz said:

I also posted this in another thread,  a partial bar list on Preziosa in 2015. This would mean that almost everything on this list would be excluded for the new "easy package" since prices of coctails and mixed drinks (rum-coke) are all above 6 euros!

If possible try to book on the previous terms to be sure!

DSCN5514.JPG

3 hours ago, citizenfrank said:

Aha! Will you be posting any reviews of the lovely Seaview?

Be lovely to hear.

Yes I will post a review  when im less busy,  trying to get the washing done from this trip is a nightmare, we are also in the process of researching and booking flights  and hotels for next years cruise on MSC  Seaview , so good  this year we are happy to have booked same time next year different itinerary 

7 minutes ago, glittergal1 said:

Yes I will post a review  when im less busy,  trying to get the washing done from this trip is a nightmare, we are also in the process of researching and booking flights  and hotels for next years cruise on MSC  Seaview , so good  this year we are happy to have booked same time next year different itinerary 

Brilliant! I'm in love with this ship. Docked next berth last month in Genoa & sail her in early April back to Europe. So anything/everything will be treated as gold dust.

Happy washing lol

1 hour ago, Suzieanna said:

Hi.  We have the all inclusive bar and restaurant package.  Anyone know what that equates to now? 

If you booked your cruise pre Nov 12th it will be honoured as it was when you booked it. I’ve sogned up to that too, so hoping it’s worth paying upfront for. 👍🏼