Dr Seuss breakfast

Luvcruisin76

How do you book the sea day breakfast. I figured it would be with specialty dining but can't find it anywhere. Do you have to wait till on board to book.

Also they are only on sea days is that correct? I thought I read somewhere that they are serving it at 8 and 9:30 does anyone know if that is correct?

When you embark there will be a table either in the atrium or the lido deck (I've seen both) where you can sign up. It's $5/pp but is something fun to do. You're correct that it's on a sea day. I think your last sea day but could be mistaken. 

I forgot to sign up when we boarded.  I went to guest services later on the first evening and was able to sign up our group for the second seating as the first was already filled.  Our group (ages 3-76) enjoyed it.  The more "mature" and first time cruisers were all impressed.  

Ok so we are on an 8 day cruise with more than 1 sea day but the breakfast will only be offered one time? Is that correct. And sounds like no other way to book except on board? Thank you! I would just rather spend my time exploring than signing up for breakfast but I guess that's what we will have to do.... Thank you!

9 hours ago, Luvcruisin76 said:

Ok so we are on an 8 day cruise with more than 1 sea day but the breakfast will only be offered one time? Is that correct. And sounds like no other way to book except on board? Thank you! I would just rather spend my time exploring than signing up for breakfast but I guess that's what we will have to do.... Thank you!

Signing up doesn't take long. I've never seen more than three or four people in line at any one time and it moves pretty quick. 

2 hours ago, thesmiths said:

My wife wanted to do this (without children).

Will we stand out or a lot of adults without children go to it?

We were a group of 4 adults and we all enjoyed it.  I had made friends with one of the cruise director staff members and he even came and got me to take pics with the characters before all the kids lined up.  I am disabled so this was very much appreciated.  You will enjoy it.  The food was great.  I had steak and eggs.

Candi

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, candigirl41 said:

We were a group of 4 adults and we all enjoyed it.  I had made friends with one of the cruise director staff members and he even came and got me to take pics with the characters before all the kids lined up.  I am disabled so this was very much appreciated.  You will enjoy it.  The food was great.  I had steak and eggs.

Candi

Thank you,

Sounds like you had a nice time! Good for you!

We will enjoy it as well!

We had a ball dragging our "almost teen" granddaughter to the breakfast, which she really enjoyed. If you'd care to see what some of it looks like and the menu, I'll leave a link to our album below. Feel free to skip the pix till #174 to 188. Once you click on the link the pictures will show up in a small view, when you see anything you'd like to check on (again #174-188 is the Dr Suess breakfast) click on it and then click on the forward arrows.

DR SUESS BREAKFAST PIX

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

we were on the valor nov 17-22 and wanted to do this for my granddaughter . I had a hard time finding out anything they need to do better with information on the valor about this and i told them just that . you are right to my knowledge there is no way to sign up ahead of time and people on here have said you need to sign up early so I couldn't find anyone when I got on the ship I went to guest services they gave me a couple of phone numbers to call one had no answer the other was steak house she tried to tell me where to go I didn't know my way around yet either so I walked all over trying to find it finally found it just inside deck nine where the rooms are that is  good if you are staying on that deck if not you would never see it better location for this carnival please.anyway  I got there and they were closing and told me to go to guest services the next day. this is getting ridiculous should not be this hard .checked back with guest services they did not help me on this at all. My daughter in law finally got involved went to guest services and got the person to get someone with authority and was able to get us in What the heck one of my only complaints about the cruise over all . anyway I hope they do better with this in the future.