Cozumel port map

Bevv

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎12‎/‎1‎/‎2018 at 9:12 AM, JohninDC said:

That's one of the three ports on Coz.  Thanks!

Just appoint of clarification.   The PORT is Cozumel.  The 3 places where ships dock are the PIERS.

And Skip.brandy, yes the pier MSC uses in Cozumel is Punta Langosta.  It is the downtown San Miguel pier.   There is shopping there but better shopping in a plaza and town just a short walk away.  Taxis to beach will cost a little more than from the 2 southern piers as Punta Langosta is in a different taxi zone.

Edited by crewsweeper

1 minute ago, skip.brandy said:

Hi Crewsweeper,    Yes you’re right, I should have said “Piers” I wasn’t thinking.    The reason I was asking is because the tour we are taking is picking us up at the pier, and they wanted to know which pier.   

Thank you 

Carol 

The tour operators generally know if there is a change of pier (which can happen forvarious reasons) but always a good idea for you both to exchange phone numbers.

8 hours ago, kdnmom said:

While everyone is at it, how about Royal Caribbean Majesty of the Seas?  Which pier?  How far from there to the ferries to Playa Del Carmen?

Thanks in advance!!

Generally Royal docks at International Pier but if there are a lot of ships in port some of the smaller, older ships dock at Punta Langosta.

if you dock there you are in town within reasonable walking distance of ferry. If you are at International you will need a taxi each way.

Edited by c-leg5