San Diego port to Hard Rock Cafe

sellwingri

After much discussion, we decided to take a 3pm flight home after our Jewel of the Seas Cruise.  We’d like to take a cab to Hard Rock before going to the airport.  Anyone know how far it is from the pier to Hard Rock and then to the airport?  My husband collects Hard Rock T-shirts from our travels and would like to get one here.

There is a Hard Rock hotel, restaurant, and store.  We have been there many times or at least across the street from it.  It's less than ten minutes drive from the port and about 15 min drive from the airport.  You could probably walk down to Seaport village from the port and find HR t-shirts in any number of shops.  If you do make it down to the hotel go just across the street to Tin Fish for lunch (it's over by the trolley stop).   

No need to cab just walk down to Seaport Village there will be any number of shops to purchase HR t-shirts.  They also run a shuttle when ships are in port.  But by the time you wait for one you could walk down.  There's a really good hamburger place.  It's sort of hard to find.  Let me know if you interested I will give you directions.  It's cheap by San Diego standards.  We also like Buster's Beach House for a nice lunch.  Get the appetizer sampler and have a couple of beers sitting on the patio, awesome!!  

Edited by ATSEAMYLIFE