EDEN Favorite space on the Edge

SeaWatch12

Currently on Edge and I have made a decision that EDEN is my favorite overall space on the ship. I know there are passengers on the ship who think it is not their cup of tea. Have enjoyed all the different spaces on the the 3 decks at different times of the day and night. Right now I am enjoying the warm ocean breezes of Costa Maya from the corner of EDEN’s outside area. This is my view.  Only two more days to spend time in EDEN!

B96E6355-F4B4-4099-98D7-5D9DA6C58BF9.jpeg

Edited by SeaWatch12
  • Like 6

Can you watch the "Weirdo's Show" while sitting on the ramp chairs?? (I still giggle recalling the post by some millenial earlier, who said that he may suggest a list of things that millenials would like but none of those can be found on the Edge except... plants (!)....).

Do NOT take me wrong, I am hooked and curious and I am going in 4 weeks! Can't wait!

It's just very unusual to see such a striking difference of opinions about the Eden and Edenists/their function, from seasoned cruisers to newbies to REAL millenials... (I am saying REAL because in at least one phony review I've seen someone relating himself to millenial generation, and the whole review seems very much doctored by the X PR ppl lolol).

I for sure will be there, but since I am an introvert as are 85%+ of millenials, I would prefer to observe the mayhem from far above 🙂