Discount 2 weeks after cruise

JaxsMama

Can someone remind me how it works.  I know I have 2 weeks after I return from my cruise to book another for the "deal", but what is the "deal".  Is there a set percent off or just some onboard credit.  And is for any cruise or it is certain ones.  Cruising in January and trying to decide if I should wait to book my 2020 then or just get the room I want now.  Thanks for the help!

Read those early savers rules-  especially with booking so far in advance.     Gone are the days when you book onboard you get a good price.   Now its the same price with cabin credit-- but only by booking at the early saver rate

The deal is usually:

Up to $50 OBC, and half-off the deposit.

The most recent Black Friday/Cyber Monday deal was better.

And yeah, you get 20% off, just like you do all the time.  The promo from Carnival will make it sound like it is something special, but it isn't.

However, we are looking at booking something for early 2020, so since we just got off a cruise this might induce us to snag a desired room now, rather than hoping for some slightly better OBC offer in a month or two and maybe then having to settle for "second choice".

5 hours ago, ProgRockCruiser said:

However, we are looking at booking something for early 2020, so since we just got off a cruise this might induce us to snag a desired room now, rather than hoping for some slightly better OBC offer in a month or two and maybe then having to settle for "second choice".

You can also check for price drops periodically. We booked the 14 day November 2018 Journey Cruise on the Breeze way early. That price was $2389 per person in a Cove balcony. We ended up with multiple price drops and ended up at $1499 per person. 🙂