Specialty reservations

no fuss travel

26 minutes ago, no fuss travel said:

I did get four reservations at each restaurant.  There were no Tables for 2 except at 9 pm for the entire cruise.

As you probably know, you can try to make changes once you board - the earlier, the better.

Good luck.

1 hour ago, no fuss travel said:

I did get four reservations at each restaurant.  There were no Tables for 2 except at 9 pm for the entire cruise.

If that truly is a concern, remember that one of the benefits of booking a higher category cabin is that Specialty Restaurant reservations become available earlier.  😇

• Like 2

Ah yes but since we have so many sea days and we are having awful storms on the west coast at this time of year. (Climate change)we deliberately chose to be on the 4th deck. People on the 4th deck survive the rough waterbetter than those further forward or back. We noticed that when we did the Greenland /Iceland cruise and hit some pretty rough water. 

3 hours ago, no fuss travel said:

We are having awful storms on the west coast at this time of year. (Climate change) we deliberately chose to be on the 4th deck

I know all about your West Coast challenges, my father had a business which required shipping heavy pallets to Hawaii, regularly, and the Pacific is generally not, well.......pacific.

Now StanandJim, I always thought you were older! You know full well the Pacific was in fact pacific until the last few years! No cyclones, bad storms, high waves, high winds, drought, etc until the effects of “Climate Change” occurred! You two obviously can be much more than twenty somethings if your father was engaged in shipping in anything except the most pacific of waters!