Standard drinks package

Fastfreddy03

Hi

I'm trying to find out what cocktails are available with a celebrity standard drinks package.

It says drinks to a value of $6.

Cant imagine too many cocktails coming in under $6.

Can anyone tell me about there experiencing with this drinks package or show me a recent standard package drinks list?

Thanks

The only place on the Equinox that we went to, was the Martini Bar where the classic drink package did not cover.  We just paid the $2 extra dollars to drink there....no big deal.   Other than that, we pretty much had anything  everywhere else on the ship.  

Standard Package

$49 USD/per night*

Enjoy all the spirits listed in the Standard Package.

An 18% service charge is added to each check. Wines by the bottle are discounted by 10%.

VODKA

A selection of house vodkas

GIN

A selection of house gins

TEQUILA

A selection of house tequilas

WHISKEYS

A selection of house whiskeys

COCKTAILS

A selection of Bloody Marys, daiquiris, and piña coladas made with house spirits

RUM

A selection of house rums

LIQUEURS & COGNACS

A selection of house liqueurs and cognacs

BEERS

• Bud Light
  • Budweiser
  • Dos Equis
  • Heineken
  • Heineken Light
  • Tiger

WINES

A selection of cabernet sauvignons, chardonnays, merlots, sauvignon blancs, and red blends

NON-ALCOHOLIC

• Still water
  • Fountain sodas

We have never had the Standard Package, but the way it reads is you can get any basic drink like vodka and tonic, whiskey and ginger ale, rum and coke etc. you can also get a basic vodka or gin martini.  All drinks would be made with Lower shelf liquor. Once you get into drinks like mudslides, rum runners etc I’d expect there may be an upcharge. Not sure about margaritas. They could likely use a Bar tequila and triple sec. if you aren’t picky on brands you are likely ok   

5 hours ago, Fastfreddy03 said:

Can anybody elaborate on what the "selection of " cocktails are for the Standard drinks package , as partially described above?

it means well liquors will be included in the package. It's not going to include Grey Goose or Kettle One. May not even include Smirnoff. It's going to be the cheap vodka if you just say give me a vodka tonic. It could be Skol...I really don't know what their well liquor is. I'm speculating, but I'm guessing you're not going to be able to call a specific liquor in any drink and still fall into the Standard package. Does your package include alcohol? Yes. Does it include middle of the road liquor? Probably not.

The Classic package does have some call liquors. You simply need to decide what and how much you want to drink.

2 minutes ago, txflood33 said:

it means well liquors will be included in the package. It's not going to include Grey Goose or Kettle One. May not even include Smirnoff. It's going to be the cheap vodka if you just say give me a vodka tonic. It could be Skol...I really don't know what their well liquor is. I'm speculating, but I'm guessing you're not going to be able to call a specific liquor in any drink and still fall into the Standard package. Does your package include alcohol? Yes. Does it include middle of the road liquor? Probably not.

The Classic package does have some call liquors. You simply need to decide what and how much you want to drink.

I have found that the well brands are often ones I have never heard of. But I have also found that even when (with the premium package) I ask for specific brands, I get the well. I ordered a Patron/Cointreau margarita since some tequilas give me huge headaches. One sip and I knew it wasn't right. Asked the waiter, who blushed and admitted that it was well tequila (not even Classic package level), so if you do have a package and you are picky, you might want to watch them make your drinks!