Miami Trulucks restaurant Outstanding

Johnamac123

Tens to everyone and the food at this great seafood dining place. Atmosphere is amazing. Food was unforgettable (so much better than my onboard NOTS experience). Plus, the food service staff was the very best!! Crab claws are the specialty and I had a crab meat cocktail and a lobster tail stuffed with crab. All was to die for!! 

11 hours ago, Keri's Cruisin' said:

Pricey?  Casual place?  May need to try this on our night in Miami before our cruise.

It's a national chain restaurant. But upscale. So think pants instead of shorts.  I personally try and avoid chain restaurants when visiting new places but Trulucks would be an exception as they do serve some local stuff and are very consistent. It still wouldn't be my first choice but if staying near the restaurant, it's a great option. 

It really is one of the chain exceptions, and there are not that many of them. Looking on their website it there are 12 locations. 

It is a bit pricey and has a more "upscale" feel than most Miami restaurants, there will be plenty of people coming from work in suits and what not. If I am not coming from the office jeans and a button down are fine. 

21 hours ago, Keri's Cruisin' said:

Pricey?  Casual place?  May need to try this on our night in Miami before our cruise.

My dinner for one was $110 incl tip. Their website has menus and dress code. Well worth the price for the night before embarkation...

• Like 1