Carnival's "Manage My Booking" page has changed

beachbum53

1 hour ago, n6uqqq said:

If you delete your cookies you can switch between the two versions. Sometimes it takes a couple times or so to switch. Your type of windows and browser is irrelevant . On firefox you can easily delete the cookies only for Carnival by clicking on the shield in the address bar. Then at the bottom there is a link to delete the cookies for Carnival. Re log in and it may change or maybe you have to try it a couple times. I make mine go back and forth this way.

Well, that does not work for me but as I mention above, I do not care much about the discrepancy as the new Cruise Manager pages are not particularly to my liking. There may be some obscure difference between my systems but as long as I can view the old Cruise Manager pages on one system, I'm good.

18 minutes ago, joepeka said:

Well, that does not work for me but as I mention above, I do not care much about the discrepancy as the new Cruise Manager pages are not particularly to my liking. There may be some obscure difference between my systems but as long as I can view the old Cruise Manager pages on one system, I'm good.

I prefer the old one myself as well!

7 hours ago, joepeka said:

day window. just for the heck of it, and there is no "Edit Guest Details" option for us. I'm guessing it's either because we're not within the 90 day online check-in window (most likely) it's because we booked through a TA?

Tried but no dice.  If I visit the site via IE vs Chrome I see it, but not on Chrome.  Hoping it resolves itself, otherwise I printed it out and have it on my TA docs.  We are within our 90 day window.

If you are booked through a travel agent you will not be able to edit guest details on the Carnival site. You will have to contact your agent. Only thing I can adjust on the Carnival site through my Costco booking is preferences for bedding and dining time on the "old" site and on the "new" site I can only change bedding.

I found last night on the new software version, if you have booked excursion for a cruise they do not show up as booked excursions if you go back to the book excursions process. When the ports come across the top of the screen where you chose the port to book for,  all the ports show as "No Excursions Booked" even if you have excursions book for some of those ports. After you book another excursion, it does get booked, but it still does not show you that on this screen. You have to go back to the booking screen to see it. The fact that you have booked excursions will never show up on this screen even though it did it under the old version.

Edited by Retired_to_Cruise

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, n6uqqq said:

The "new" cruise manager page is no longer coming up at all for me. They must have stopped their beta test for now.

Same here. I had the new pages for a week or so, but now it is back to the old cruise manager pages.  Hopefully it stays this way, I am not a fan of the new cruise manager.  Usually website updates make things easier; Carnival’s new cruise manager pages did the opposite.