Sports Bar

islesdave

I'm staying in the Brickell neigborhood next month.   I am looking to find a good sports bar that has the NHL package so I can watch my home team's games before sailing.  I'm familiar with the chain of Duffy's, are there any nearby Brickell?  Any other good spots?

No Duffy's here in Brickell. There was one in Coconut Grove but it closed.

As far as other sports bars in the area, we have a few that are always showing sports but I honestly can't tell you which ones have the NHL package.  I'm always there to watch football or baseball. 

Batch Gastropub has a ton of televisions and always has lots of sports on. Fado's Irish Pub in Mary Brickell Village has lot of televisions and they always have sports on as well.  As BlueHerons noted, American Social is a great place with tv's and it's on the River. 

Stone which was mentioned above isn't really a bar per se.  They are the bar that is in CMX movie theater at Brickell Citi Centre.  They changed their name to Stone Sports bar to try and get business, but they are a bar inside a movies theater. They don't have the NFL package so I highly doubt they have a hockey package.  And the service is horrible. 

Black Market is a sports bar in downtown Miami.  Not far from Brickell and you can take the Metromover. Honestly not my favorite, I prefer the others over it. I hate that they automatically add a 20% gratuity to any bill, even just drinks.

Flanigans is a fantastic bar to watch sports and they so well priced.  It's in Coconut Grove so you would have to Uber which runs me around $13 and I live on Brickell.  

There is a Hooter's over at Bayside market in downtown and they always have sports on.