bathroom clothes line

the perfect fit

However, as I have found, leaving your clothes on the drying line is at best just a way to let all the excess water drain off of them. It won't get them dry. If you have an OV room, what I suggest is let them hang in the bathroom for an hour or so, to let all the excess water drain off and then lay your clothes on the windowsill. If you don't have an OV room, you could always dry them with the hair dryer (which isn't much good for anything else anyway) or carry them down to wherever the laundry is on your floor and throw them in the dryer.

11 minutes ago, IPlayWithString said:

However, as I have found, leaving your clothes on the drying line is at best just a way to let all the excess water drain off of them. It won't get them dry. If you have an OV room, what I suggest is let them hang in the bathroom for an hour or so, to let all the excess water drain off and then lay your clothes on the windowsill. If you don't have an OV room, you could always dry them with the hair dryer (which isn't much good for anything else anyway) or carry them down to wherever the laundry is on your floor and throw them in the dryer.

I agree- I hung my damp (not soaking wet) bathing suit on the clothesline for 2 days (moving it to shower then hanging it back up again right after) and it never dried... fortunately I packed a large ziplock bag to put it in when packing to come home!

1 hour ago, DallasGuy75219 said:

On the Pride this month, the clothesline wouldn't even reach the other side of the shower where you were supposed to anchor it.

That happened to me once several cruises ago- the string broke and was retied much shorter... it wouldn't reach so I told the steward who immediately had Engineering come install a new one... it worked for hanging up stuff to drip if really wet but that was it.