Dream Ocean Suite Question - cpap related

JasperCruiser

This is another outlet/cpap related question. I'll be lugging my dredded cpap aboard and was wondering if anyone recalled if there was an outlet near the bed area in the Ocean Suites on Carnival Dream. I guess I'll carry an extension cord if one isn't available within close range.  Also, this will be my first time cruising with a cpap and I'm wondering how some of you managed carrying one aboard. Do you place it in your luggage or simply carry it aboard?

I don’t believe any of the rooms on the Dream have outlets next to the bed, but I could be wrong. I wouldn’t chance it, though, and would take one in case. My husband usually carries his on in its travel case. He might put it in his carry on luggage if there is room. 

I have never seen plugs by the bed. I always carry an extension cord in my CPAP case. Hasn't been taken yet, but if provided with a cord by the cruise line, I will use that.

My CPAP is always carry on. IMHO, its not even a question as to carry on versus checked luggage. 

And though you didn't ask, distilled water is available at $3.00 a gallon (I wish Carnival would give it to you as other lines do, but alas....).