Earliest check-in time for Horizon

aggieamy55

Hi. Just curious what the earliest check-in time normally is for the Horizon out of Miami? I know we definitely didn’t get the earliest check-in time, but we got 12:30 which I am hoping is fairly good. I can’t seem to snag FTTF. Thanks!

I'm guessing that it's 12:30.  I did the check in on the first date it was available for our cruise and 12:30-1:00 was the only slot available.  We are Platinum for this cruise so it will be interesting to see what time they will allow us to check in.  (Our cruise is on the Horizon, Feb 23rd).

On ‎1‎/‎6‎/‎2019 at 7:22 AM, aggieamy55 said:

Hi. Just curious what the earliest check-in time normally is for the Horizon out of Miami? I know we definitely didn’t get the earliest check-in time, but we got 12:30 which I am hoping is fairly good. I can’t seem to snag FTTF. Thanks!

I think it is 12:30 also...we are on the horizon in march and I checked us in the first day we could.   12:30 was the earliest time that came up.

We are platinum (and priority for the premiere), but I think we will still wait to show up until 1:30 or so...especially if 12:30 is the first time...I think there will be tons of people at that time.

We are just off the Horizon (NYE Sailing). It was our first time as platinum. Our check in time was 11:30. Our UBER dropped us at the port at 11:15. We were through the check-in process and in our cabin at 11:30. Our luggage arrived in the cabin by noon. It was the fastest and easiest embarkation ever. Carnival really has this part down.

23 hours ago, Retchiefcruiser said:

We are just off the Horizon (NYE Sailing). It was our first time as platinum. Our check in time was 11:30. Our UBER dropped us at the port at 11:15. We were through the check-in process and in our cabin at 11:30. Our luggage arrived in the cabin by noon. It was the fastest and easiest embarkation ever. Carnival really has this part down.

Awesome-did you have FTTF?  I was thinking I'd be lugging around my carry on until 1:30 when the room was ready.

• 1 month later...

Im sailing in May on the Horizon and the day check in opened, the earliest time shown was 12-12:30pm. Luckily, I am platinum with this cruising so I plan to get to the port early and take full advantage of our first vacation day for this cruising.