Summit cabin near Conference center

allegiant

Always book balcony deck 7 on Summit, last year we had Ocean view deck 3 on Equinox and it was great! Is deck 3 cabins on Summit are noisy? Cabin 3114, 3116 near conference center or 3100 near guest relation...Thank you

• Like 1

Love those cabins, they are very quiet. Actually have one booked there for April of this year. However with the Edgefication happening this year not sure what to expect. I believe they are adding inside cabins where the conference room is (but I could be wrong). Currently the windows are larger that most of the oceanview rooms on the ship. Not sure what it will be like after Feb.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, snyniew said:

Love those cabins, they are very quiet. Actually have one booked there for April of this year. However with the Edgefication happening this year not sure what to expect. I believe they are adding inside cabins where the conference room is (but I could be wrong). Currently the windows are larger that most of the oceanview rooms on the ship. Not sure what it will be like after Feb.

The staterooms being added are on the port (left) side of the ship, opposite the existing staterooms, with the conference rooms still between. The new staterooms will be seven and will be numbered 3115 to 3127. At least according to the plans the Atlantacruiser shared with us.

• Like 1

We once stayed in the outside cabins near the conference center and the room was fine.  No noise whatever.  It was really nice because not many people walked by your cabin unless they were lost.  The window is much larger than most on that floor.

Pat

• Like 1

12 hours ago, K12Guy said:

The staterooms being added are on the port (left) side of the ship, opposite the existing staterooms, with the conference rooms still between. The new staterooms will be seven and will be numbered 3115 to 3127. At least according to the plans the Atlantacruiser shared with us.

Well I'll be on a few weeks after it's completed and staying in one of those rooms so I'll see for myself how things have changed or stayed the same.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, snyniew said:

Well I'll be on a few weeks after it's completed and staying in one of those rooms so I'll see for myself how things have changed or stayed the same.

I know it would task intensive but if it works for you and you can do a deck by deck review it would be great. Happy sailing!

2 hours ago, snyniew said:

If you can get pictures of 3112 specifically (as it has a unique layout and is know to be bigger), that would be appreciated by many!

Stayed in 3114.  Great location, very quiet, and the big round almost floor to ceiling window is great.

When you enter 3112, I believe the bathroom is in front of you. As you turn right, the TV cabinet is on the right and the main cabin area is beyond that.  It really isn't that much bigger. You gain a little entryway area.

If you click on the link below and scroll down a bit, you will see a man in the entryway of cabin 3112.  There are also pics of 3114 further down.

https://www.cruisedeckplans.com/DP/deckplans/walk-thru.php?line=Celebrity&class=Millennium&cat=Oceanview

Edited by ecslady