Dinner Reservations

katz

We are meeting a couple on board and I would like to make a dinner reservation ahead of time.  My question is:  We are in different class of cabins.  Can I make a reservation online to include them?  Or when I make our reservations, asking  for a shared table, can they make a reservation for the same time and date if the date and time is still available. Can we be sat at the same table?

Thank you for your help.

Technically you don't want "shared" (that's asking for O to match you with anyone; you want to select your friends pro-actively).  The terminology is mildly confusing but once you know what to look for it works fine!

See this recent thread   for some info and this slightly older thread for more how-to details

I did this a few years ago when my parents were on the same cruise with us and it worked out fine (thanks to the info I found here on CC) 🙂  Have a great time!

14 hours ago, katz said:

We are meeting a couple on board and I would like to make a dinner reservation ahead of time.  My question is:  We are in different class of cabins.  Can I make a reservation online to include them?  Or when I make our reservations, asking  for a shared table, can they make a reservation for the same time and date if the date and time is still available. Can we be sat at the same table?

Thank you for your help.

Thanks Baby Steps.  I appreciate your help.

27 minutes ago, katz said:

We are in a PH.  Friends are in Cat C1.

technically you should not be able to book them until 45 days  but  have read  you could try  at your 75 day date  & get them on the same reservation