Wine by the glass on Edge

lel5344

There is little consistency.  On some ships/cruises the coupons are good in the dining room; on others, at almost any bar only.

However, there is no reason not to get a glass of wine with a coupon at a bar and take it with you to Blu (or any other dining venue).

2 hours ago, Jim_Iain said:

My understanding is that the cards are loaded with 3 drink and can be used at any bar or restaurant (including blue) between the designated hours (I believe it to be 4:30 - 7:00)  

Not the case currently on the Edge.  Hours are 5-7 with 3 drinks loaded on sea pass for use in the bars and lounges.  Additionally Elites & above can meet in  from5-7 where the drinks are unlimited.  Both cases drinks are from the Captains Club menu.

17 hours ago, jelayne said:

Not the case currently on the Edge.  Hours are 5-7 with 3 drinks loaded on sea pass for use in the bars and lounges.  Additionally Elites & above can meet in  from5-7 where the drinks are unlimited.  Both cases drinks are from the Captains Club menu.

Where do the Elites and above meet on the Edge for unlimited drinks  ? I thought it was only three drinks added to your sea pass fleet wide 

47 minutes ago, tartantiara said:

Where do the Elites and above meet on the Edge for unlimited drinks  ? I thought it was only three drinks added to your sea pass fleet wide 

Sorry I skipped that in my earlier post.  Elite drinks are in Eden .