Haven Forward-Facing Penthouse with Balcony question

cruisecat63076

1 hour ago, cruisecat63076 said:

On the NCL website it says Sparkling wine, bottled water and fruit on embarkation day (For 2-Bedroom villa, Courtyard Penthouse, Spa Suite, and Penthouse only is this cabin included by the word penthouse

We were in a forward PH on the Getaway and we had all of the services that were provided to those staying in the actual Haven. 

We loved the cabin!

On ‎1‎/‎29‎/‎2019 at 9:28 AM, cruisecat63076 said:

On the NCL website it says Sparkling wine, bottled water and fruit on embarkation day (For 2-Bedroom villa, Courtyard Penthouse, Spa Suite, and Penthouse only is this cabin included by the word penthouse

All that will be included in your suite. However bottled water means ONLY one bottle of water 32 oz personal use.  The term "bottled water" does not mean a supply or even 2 bottles.  Its very strange to me since 2 people typically sail in the suites.  I don't think its too much to include 2 bottles, and heaven forbid 4 bottles or something.  Not asking for a case but one solo bottle of water just seems so lonely :classic_sad:

10 minutes ago, BirdTravels said:

And it is not always a 32 oz bottle. Sometimes just a 500ml. 

Ha ha. It just shows it keeps getting smaller and smaller.  My last NCL cruise it was 32 oz.  By my next NCL cruise next year it will be 8oz :classic_ohmy:

My first suite cruise with NCL they gave you 2, 1 liter bottles of spring water.  Seriously though, whats up with one bottle of water and 2 passengers?  It makes more sense not to have any bottle of water if its not 2 bottles, right?  Its just odd :classic_blink:

Edited by david_sobe