How can I tell on my booking if...

Cruisekitty1977

I just booked my cruise for an April trip last night! Per the website, if you were booking the Seaside, you should be available for the All-In. So of course, I booked and paid. I was glancing through the paperwork and my online booking, and I can't find anywhere that tells me the drink package or wifi. Where should I be able to see this information? When I look online at the available information and the booking confirmation, I see nothing about the promotion. 

I have time, but I am trying to determine if I want to stick with the easy package or the premium...

Thanks! 

Go to MSC website, sign in, go to  my booking, go half way down the page and click the box in the middle of the page that says Price Details, on the next page there will be a rectangular box that states Price Breakdown, there is an arrow pointing down in the middle of the large blue box, click the arrow.  Your packages should show up there.

Be aware that when booking your own cruise online the price on MSC site is often their bare basic price! If you are on their website, look for a link that says ALL-IN promo and click that. Then filter in your dates and Caribbean to narrow down to the sailing you booked. Do a faux booking to verify you did in fact get the ALL-IN pricing. I didn't initially realize their pricing on their site is automatically set to the lower pricing! I only realized once I called a rep to get a pricing confirmed.

I'd be calling them ASAP so you can quickly switch it to what you want before they sing their Too Bad So Sad song to you. The comment above to make a log in is also valid ASSUMING their website allows you to do it. We've been booked since late November for an early March sailing with another couple, and our log-in is set to go. Theirs does show as "confirmed" but no booking number shows, which makes it impossible for them to book anything extra. A stupid mistake on MSC's part. I'd just call if I were you. It will get ironed out quicker and you can have them e-mail to you what their final answers to your questions are. Keep ALL documentation!!! MSC seems to drop the ball A LOT!

3 hours ago, kiminey65 said:

Be aware that when booking your own cruise online the price on MSC site is often their bare basic price! If you are on their website, look for a link that says ALL-IN promo and click that. Then filter in your dates and Caribbean to narrow down to the sailing you booked. Do a faux booking to verify you did in fact get the ALL-IN pricing. I didn't initially realize their pricing on their site is automatically set to the lower pricing! I only realized once I called a rep to get a pricing confirmed.

I'd be calling them ASAP so you can quickly switch it to what you want before they sing their Too Bad So Sad song to you. The comment above to make a log in is also valid ASSUMING their website allows you to do it. We've been booked since late November for an early March sailing with another couple, and our log-in is set to go. Theirs does show as "confirmed" but no booking number shows, which makes it impossible for them to book anything extra. A stupid mistake on MSC's part. I'd just call if I were you. It will get ironed out quicker and you can have them e-mail to you what their final answers to your questions are. Keep ALL documentation!!! MSC seems to drop the ball A LOT!

I did notice the first time I logged in to check on my April cruise, I had to "link" the booking number etc to my account.  All is well now that is now done.  Excursions, etc showing up...Seaside sailing out of MIA.  

But yeah, you do need to click on the "all in" or whatever they call it to get the Internet and Easy Drink Package eligible cruisings offered when originally booking....the prices are a little lower if you don't want drinks or the internet going in without clicking that particular link.  

Edited by PTC DAWG

Thanks! I called today and discovered I aas the bare bones! Pretty misleading but at least I know now! I am figuring out which is the best route to go... i found this great article listing drink prices, does anyone know if this is still mostly accurate? My husband will drink mudslides and white russians during the entire cruise and i will probably stick to drinks of the day, but i dont im now that i will drink enough to make the package worth it because i will probably have 2-3 a day max. It looks like regular coffee is free, am i right? Also, can i bring water or soda on board? Thanks everyone!!!

Screenshot_20190130-165627_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20190130-165617_Chrome.jpg

Edited by Cruisekitty1977

Hi Cruisekitty,

From my understanding, no beverages can be brought on board.

Also worth noting. Those prices do not include the 15% service charge on each transaction. 

After reading a few posts on here I believe only with pre booked drinks packages, the 15% does not apply.

Edited by Dear_Maria
Spelling

On 1/31/2019 at 6:18 AM, Dear_Maria said:

From my understanding, no beverages can be brought on board.

Also worth noting. Those prices do not include the 15% service charge on each transaction. 

We bought individual beverages before (price + gratuity printed on receipt)