MDR Menu in the Mediterranean?

DENIE

We will be on the Constellation in November 2019, from Venice to Rome - 10 nights.  We were most recently on a Celebrity Pacific Coastal and a Southern Caribbean.  The MDR menus were substantially the same on both cruises.  That is not a complaint, as we were very satisfied overall.  For the European cruises, do the MDR offerings change from what is offered in the US/Caribbean??  Just curious.  If there are threads on this, please feel free to direct me....  Thanks!

I mostly see locally-sourced foods at the buffet at lunch.  Lately i have seen fresh fish nearly every day there.  In Spain and Portugal there were lots of local cheeses.  But the MDR menus are pretty much the same no matter where you are cruising.

Edited by cruisestitch
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, cruisestitch said:

I mostly see locally-sourced foods at the buffet at lunch.  Lately i have seen fresh fish nearly every day there.  In Spain and Portugal there were lots of local cheeses.  But the MDR menus are pretty much the same no matter where you are cruising. 

Thanks Cruisestitch....That will be something to look forward to.  We do enjoy dining in the MDR, so even if the menu's are familiar, we always find lots of things to enjoy.

The menu's are pretty much set for all cruises and are the same  regardless of location.  

The buffet on the other hand often have a station with local food fare.   I recall recently while in Italy they had a Prosciutto Ham carving station.  Out of UK on Silhouette they had a British Station with all types of different dishes on different days.  

• Thanks 1