If we don’t drink wind is it worth upgrading.

Jareds_mommytoo

I butted in on another post with this question but didn’t really get a clear answer. We have the SBP if we don’t really drink wine ( I know we are kicked off the island.) but of we don’t is it worth upgrading our drink package. Or is better wine  the only really benefit? 

For me asa beer drinker it is not worth upgrading. For my wife who likes a few cocktails it is not worth it. If you are into top shelf spirits it may be worth it. If you are into the better wines (which you said you are not) it may be worth it. Check out the details here https://www.hollandamerica.com/en_US/news/2017-press-releases/news-20170424-holland-america-line-new-beverage-packages.html

3 minutes ago, Nang said:

For me asa beer drinker it is not worth upgrading. For my wife who likes a few cocktails it is not worth it. If you are into top shelf spirits it may be worth it. If you are into the better wines (which you said you are not) it may be worth it. Check out the details here https://www.hollandamerica.com/en_US/news/2017-press-releases/news-20170424-holland-america-line-new-beverage-packages.html

I’m a beer type girl too or a  cesar 

11 minutes ago, Nang said:

I’m a beer type girl too or a  caesers

If you look at posted bar menus you will see that very few cocktails or even premium liquors are over the $9 SBP allowance. My favorite martini is a Blue Sapphire gin martini and it is under the $9 cost.  My wife and I are  wine drinkers and the $9 wines offered are IMHO not worth drinking, so we will upgrade as the $15 wines by the glass are much better options.