Here we are again...need a beach

mitsugirly

43 minutes ago, mitsugirly said:

Great. (Hopefully you looked at the more recent one since it is a more in-depth report).

Hmm, I wonder why. They are working for me and others. What specifically isn't working for you so that I can check into it?

Very nice. I'm about to publish my website as well whether it's done or not and just keep adding to it. I've been working on it for years. LOL

I’m able to get in for a while but then when I try to go to another link it says the server has too many requests...ah well I’ll have to pick & choose.  However based on your experiences I’ve booked Spencer Ambrose for our cruise in January and will avoid Pirates Cove in Barbados!

21 hours ago, mitsugirly said:

Just throwing this out here...can anyone see this?

http://mitsubishigirl19.wixsite.com/mitsugirlys-cruise

I definitely can - oh wow, this is awesome!  Only had time to browse a through a few Aruba beaches (next cruise may be to Aruba/Curacao).  Love how you set it up, looks really nice!  Can't wait to spend more time going through this.  I'm always looking for ideas of places to go.     

1 hour ago, pghsteelerfan said:

I definitely can - oh wow, this is awesome!  Only had time to browse a through a few Aruba beaches (next cruise may be to Aruba/Curacao).  Love how you set it up, looks really nice!  Can't wait to spend more time going through this.  I'm always looking for ideas of places to go.     

Thanks. It's a huge work in progress. I "accidentally" published it (wasn't going to do it until it was done) so figured...what the heck, I might as well give access as I work on it anyhow. LOL

• Like 1