Crown Princess Question

bdruzin

On 2/28/2019 at 2:39 PM, floridalover5623 said:

Those old timers are in bed by 9:30. :classic_rolleyes:

I can't remember the last time I went to bed that early. I know that seems to be the case for the majority of folks on Princess ships though. When I'm up late the ship seems pretty deserted.

7 hours ago, Thrak said:

I can't remember the last time I went to bed that early. I know that seems to be the case for the majority of folks on Princess ships though. When I'm up late the ship seems pretty deserted.

But at the same time many of those same people will be up & about before 5 AM.

I'm usually up at 4:30 on the ship watching a movie, waiting for the buffet to open and drinking my coffee. :classic_cool:

11 hours ago, MauiLvrs said:

Which does absolutely no good if you want to eat at 7pm

You're correct.

People who wish to eat in the DR at 7 PM  are pretty much excluded from going to the early show as well as the late show unless you don't mind getting there during the performance. The only suggestion is to go to the buffet if their food is acceptable to you since it's much quicker than the DR. 

5 hours ago, MissP22 said:

You're correct.

People who wish to eat in the DR at 7 PM  are pretty much excluded from going to the early show as well as the late show unless you don't mind getting there during the performance. The only suggestion is to go to the buffet if their food is acceptable to you since it's much quicker than the DR. 

We always opt for the late seating that takes place after 7 and never have a problem with the late show. If it is a performance we think numerous people will be at we just let our waiter know we need to finish early and skip desert. On these cases, we also make sure to get into the MDR on time and let the waiter know before we sit down.

17 hours ago, MauiLvrs said:

Which does absolutely no good if you want to eat at 7pm

On 2/12/2019 at 11:28 AM, capriccio said:

We were on the Crown Christmas cruise.  Early traditional dining was at 5:15 and late traditional was at 7:15.  We thought the shows were well synched at 7:15 (for early diners) and 9:15 (for late diners). 

Just off the Crown a week ago. Always went for dinner in the ATD at 7:00 (except Formal Night).  Usually seated at a 2 top right away, a couple of times a 10 minute wait. No trouble making 9:15 at the theatre.

• Like 1