Cruise Director

rosiecrw

5 hours ago, cruisestitch said:

Sometimes, but they do like to have bilingual (Spanish=English) cruise directors on the South America itineraries, so he may be assigned to Eclipse again.

He was on our Eclipse sailing out of Buenos Aires in December and was staying on after that cruise, but don't know for how long.

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, cruisestitch said:

He is supposed to join Eclipse later this month, take it north word to San Diego and be on for the Hawaiis and the California coastal and I don’t know anything beyond that.

Thank you.

1 hour ago, carnivalman said:

I was on Alejandro's last cruise on the Equinox in November 2016.  When the ship docked in Ft. Lauderdale he switched over to the Infinity which was making South American cruises.

Thank you, thinking of Infinity next year March, maybe he’ll still be on it. 

We were on the Eclipse with Alejandro in October (Med) and I asked him if he would be back on board for our May Alaska cruise (also Eclipse).  He said he didn't think so, but did appear to be working out dates in his head, so maybe he is re-joining the Eclipse but later?

Alejandro is my favourite CD by far.  Very smart and funny.

11 hours ago, cruisestitch said:

He is supposed to join Eclipse later this month, take it north word to San Diego and be on for the Hawaiis and the California coastal and I don’t know anything beyond that.

I would be so happy if he is still on the Eclipse in May, which is when the ship starts the Alaska season.