Upsell Offers?

Lyndonn

Tried to negotiate this on our last couple upgrades. It was a non-starter. We were stuck with our initial OBC. This held true for both the room OBC and the FCC OBC. The Princess rep just said they could not do it. I am usually pretty good at finagling my way around things like this, but she really would not budge.

Good luck to you if you can manage it.

6 minutes ago, RMMariner said:

Tried to negotiate this on our last couple upgrades. It was a non-starter. We were stuck with our initial OBC. This held true for both the room OBC and the FCC OBC. The Princess rep just said they could not do it. I am usually pretty good at finagling my way around things like this, but she really would not budge.

Good luck to you if you can manage it.

Upgrade or Upsell?

My TA has been able to successfully negotiate with Princess several times on other things however any type of increased OBC for a paid upgrade (upsell) was answered with a resounding NO!

Here’s the statement from our most recent upsell offer which clearly states OBC does not increase.

”Future Cruise Deposit program Onboard Credit (OBC) does not increase as a result of acceptance of this offer. If the promotion you are booked on has varying amenities by stateroom type, the amenities provided will be based on the category booked and paid for prior to purchasing this exclusive upgrade offer”.

Edited by Astro Flyer