Crystal River Cruises Video

Stickman1990

For those who might not be aware of the differences in the river boats, the Mozart is an older boat that was totally remodeled and cruises the Danube, but it is twice as wide as the four new boats. The photos on the video come from both size boats and some may think that the four newer boats are as spacious as some of the photos look. Crystal is not the first nor will they be the last to not exactly "explain" everything! 😱

Misleading then, Texas Tillie. I hope to nobody's disappointment.

The Mozart is indeed an older ship, from 1987. Due to her double width she can only sail on the parts of the Danube where the locks are big enough.

notamermaid

5 hours ago, robertmartha said:

Sign me up!

Wish they offered more 7 day options though for those still working who cannot "escape" for 10 to 14 days!

They are definitely on my wish list.

Bob

You may want to re-look at their itineraries. I want a 10-14 night cruise on Crystal (my first was 10 nights with them) and I am seeing a ton of 7 night cruises. 

I am still working but won't fly to Europe for a 7 night trip.

Coral

I hear you - should have specified 7 day options around the holidays (Christmas and New Years).

Its tough I agree to make the trip over for a seven day sailing - it feels (and is over)  just when you get settled in and in a routine.

Bob

2 hours ago, robertmartha said:

Coral

I hear you - should have specified 7 day options around the holidays (Christmas and New Years).

Its tough I agree to make the trip over for a seven day sailing - it feels (and is over)  just when you get settled in and in a routine.

Bob

Got it - I wasn't searching then.