2020-2021 Princess Cruise Schedule Aust/NZ

14 minutes ago, MicCanberra said:

I actually like the convenience of using them with the low deposits. The extras are nice but not why I like the FCCs. I will buy a few more next year, when I get aboard the Majestic.

Mic, I like the fact that they can be moved around. I had deposited  one on a 3 night cruise, called Princess and asked them to take it off and I would pay the deposit, a huge $78 for two haha! then used that FCD for one of my recent bookings.

They can be stacked with other OBC and if not used within the two years they put the $100 back on your CC.

I have 3 deposited on future bookings at the moment and cant buy more until next February but thankfully we have no more leave to do more cruises😂

Edited by cheznandy

2 minutes ago, cheznandy said:

Mic, I like the fact that they can be moved around. I had deposited  one on a 3 night cruise, called Princess and asked them to take it off and I would pay the deposit, a huge $78 for two haha! then used that FCD for one of my recent bookings.

They can be stacked with other other OBC and if not used within the two years they put the $100 back on your CC.

I have 3 deposited on future bookings at the moment and cant buy more until next February but thankfully we have no more leave to do more cruises😂

Exactly, very convenient to use.

Yah, I am able to get into the cruises we're interested in. Unfortunately one we were interested in, the re-positioning of the Regal to Sydney, all the balconies are sold. But I'll keep watching. Good luck to those who were trying to book yesterday. Hopefully you can book the cabin you want.

Leigh

38 minutes ago, possum52 said:

Yah, I am able to get into the cruises we're interested in. Unfortunately one we were interested in, the re-positioning of the Regal to Sydney, all the balconies are sold. But I'll keep watching. Good luck to those who were trying to book yesterday. Hopefully you can book the cabin you want.

Leigh

Leigh, that repositioning on the Regal has been for sale for a while, it didnt just open up yesterday, I think it was very popular.

Good luck with your other bookings.

1 hour ago, cheznandy said:

Leigh, that repositioning on the Regal has been for sale for a while, it didnt just open up yesterday, I think it was very popular.

very popular if the balcony is sold out already.

I managed to book a balcony on the round Australia cruise in October 2020. Tried all day yesterday and couldn’t get onto the website, but tried again early this morning, and it worked. 

1 hour ago, MicCanberra said:

very popular if the balcony is sold out already.

Mic, the Rollcall for that one started in about November 2018, so it has been on sale for a while. Lots of different sectors and mostly sold out.

Mic, the Rollcall for that one started in about November 2018, so it has been on sale for a while. Lots of different sectors and mostly sold out.

Right, even still sold out with 18 months out is good for the cruise line.

5 hours ago, cheznandy said:

What a pity I hadn't realised that. Oh well, have to look at the others we liked.

Leigh

Edited by possum52
Spelling mistake

24 minutes ago, possum52 said:

What a pity I hadn't realised that. Oh well, have to look at the others we liked.

Leigh

Leigh, have a look at Sapphire repositioning, around the same time, Oct 2020, departs Shanghai and can disembark Freemantle/Adelaide or Mebourne, we are booked on that one, also the Majestic repositions in September 2020, spoilt for choice and thats just Princess!!

Leigh, have a look at Sapphire repositioning, around the same time, Oct 2020, departs Shanghai and can disembark Freemantle/Adelaide or Mebourne, we are booked on that one, also the Majestic repositions in September 2020, spoilt for choice and thats just Princess!!

Thanks Cheryl, I will.

Finally got our cruise booked this morning - the 35 day out of Bris to Hawaii return in May ‘21. Booked a balcony midship on Baja. 👍

Paying more for this 35 days on Sea Princess in a balcony than we are for 38 days in a mini suite on Regal - both booked with Princess, assured of their best prices. And I need midship ( get a bit 🤢 sometimes) so be it, we are happy. Just sometimes I wonder why ............

Anyway - we are going where we want, when we want, on the ships we like - couldn’t be better. 😄

Rose 🌹

Edited by Porky55
  • Like 1

40 minutes ago, Porky55 said:

Finally got our cruise booked this morning - the 35 day out of Bris to Hawaii return in May ‘21. Booked a balcony midship on Baja. 👍

Paying more for this 35 days on Sea Princess in a balcony than we are for 38 days in a mini suite on Regal - both booked with Princess, assured of their best prices. And I need midship ( get a bit 🤢 sometimes) so be it, we are happy. Just sometimes I wonder why ............

Anyway - we are going where we want, when we want, on the ships we like - couldn’t be better. 😄

Rose 🌹

Well done Rose! 

Leigh

20 hours ago, Porky55 said:

Rose 🌹

It's a very popular cruise so Princess can get away with charging high prices. It's the same with the Australia Circumnavigation cruises. Also there are a limited number of cabins for the Brisbane departures which probably also drives the fare up.

Keep an eye on the pricing. We got a small price drop on our August Hawaii/Tahiti cruise (Sydney departure) a few months after booking. The fare increased higher than the launch fare after that promotion ended.

• Thanks 1

From Brisbane City Council April 2019 - can’t get too much more up to date - make of it what you will, but it looks like something is going on 🤔 sorry about the sideways photo, that’s how it came.

Rose

BD44A95E-B187-4EE3-B08D-6A7A4B9FED66.png

DD5F471D-6A1E-41F0-AE87-8573A531EE12.png

Edited by Porky55